Search results for query: *

1. Şehirler Sessiz Hayat Yok,Öneriler

Bide yapay zeka gelip bize sataşsa ....etkileşime girse demek istediğim.Mesela yolda gidiyon adamın biri geliyor sana suratsız hanımevladı diyor kavga ediyon veya olduğumuz yerde duruyoruz adamın biri ne bakıyon lan diyo artizlik yapıyo dilenciler yakana yapışıyor satıcılar hey bayım bakarmısınız diyor at arabaları sürücüleri veya yaşlı bunaklar önüne baksana düzgün yürü diyor itiyo küçük çocuklar geliyo onlarla saklambaç oynuyosun kedi ağaca çıkmış ağaçtan indiriyosun kavga var tarafları ayırıyosun veya sende dahil oluyorsun sefil çocuk geliyo onunla konuşurken bir anda kapkaç yapıp fırlıyo adamın biri gelmiş elmasını yere atıyor sen düşürdün lan bunu al yerden diyo sonra onu dövüyoruz filan...Kısacası troll olaylar yaşasak güzel olurdu.:smile::smile:
  2. En çok neyin eksikliğini hissediyorsunuz?

OPTIMIZASYON .OPTIMIZASYON.OPTIMIZASYON. onun dışında oyunun modlar tarafından kurtarılacağını düşünüyorum .hele şu developer toolları bi yayınlasınlar.
  3. The skill point system needs an overhaul?

["Blader noumt, post: 9316882, member:

[/QUOTE]
    I think i would really like to see that as a feature......
  4. SP - World Map My suggestion to make hideouts more fun.

+1 simple expression
  5. SP - General Sound Dialogs with fan service.

yeah they should give the scrips to playerbase........but before that ithey should a contest........for example they could open a forum page like"we are looking for best voice actors for kuzaits"and then they pick the guy that has the most votes on forum...handle hım the scripts of kuzait dialogs
  6. What is thy favorite fruit?

BANANA(n) LEMON(y)
  7. I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

I definitely 1000% agree with your opinion about quests.......m&b is a game about writing(or playing) your own story.not about playing the written script.that is what made warband unique. It's about being free about what to do when there is events happening (sieges ,battles...etc.)in the background .And being able to change these events.Conquering the map..progressing...It's a shame they did come up with this idea(quests)rather than improving the mechanics that made us felt free. Taleworlds should fix this mess and put reasonable things in instead.But i gave up i mean .......after got a chance to see the game by myself.....today........and only ended up with this... this thing that doesn't look like...... like it has spent 10 years on it......refunded it....so much word to say you know....... pages of words........ i was going to write to the suggestion section ......annd.....you know what?..i gave up .....realised it would take weeks for me to count the missing features in the game ......it could be a tale of words for me ....if you understand:smile:.....i think "Fix My Game"would rather be a good name for that forum(suggestion forum).........sadness man that's all i have .......sadness .......sadness for knowing that that a game that has so much potential in it is going to be buried into the ground ...because of lacking content in it ........if there were ever any hope in me for that game......it's vanished...just vaporised in the air right now... because i saw .......i saw the point that game came up to...in 10 years....i mean WAS it such a hard task ...was it?..........warband community never ever been a community that wanted epic stories characters etc....All they had to do was to build upon the foundation ..............and that's all .......the rest is with the modders anyway ........OK at this point i stop....because what is the point of writing something that you know .....not going to be readed .....nor cared if readed ........ by the developers.
    Just saw that in a post about quests(and why they make no sense).Thumbs up to this....
  8. Combat and Mounted combat feels clunky and weird

It's definitely not just you. There have been many issues that were pointed out over the 10 months of the beta and many were never responded to. If you want to skim through the issues you can check them out here in the old beta forum https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/combat-issues-and-inconsistencies-megathread.389699/ . Some topics may be a little outdated though as newer patches came out.
    10 MONTHS?! what were the TW doing .....in all that time?
  9. I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

It's just frustrating...right? all those people writing and writing and writing ...Yet they've done nothing.Anyone in this forum could produce( or suggest) 1000x better ideas and improvements for the game IN JUST ONE MINUTE then taleworlds did for TEN YEARS........this game should have been made by fans.And my only hope for now is that they sell the brand to one of those big a** studios like ea,ubisoft etc...
    :'( :'(
  10. SP - General Children Soldiers

+1
  11. SP - General Adoption

+1
Back
Top Bottom