Search results for query: *

• Users: Krow
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Krow

Campaign Map and Kingdom idea

Hello all, hope you are well :smile: Inspired from Crusader Kings. So I have multiple ideas and I am going to number them so that discussion about a specific idea can be clear: 1) An idea for the campaign map where each castle/town and its own villages have borders if you zoom out enough from...
  2. Krow

Do devs test before deploying the changes?

It seems that each patch, things get worse for some features. Does TaleWorld have testers? Like do they test the changes they make before they deploy them? I feel they do not. I also feel they are deploying these changes in a hurry just to deliver. What do you think?
  3. Krow

Col Blacktooth is crashing my game

Am I the only one who gets his game crashed when looking up Col Blacktooth (wanderer) through the encyclopedia?
  4. Krow

Baby annihilated me

Please fix this ?
  5. Krow

Am I the only one facing these issues?

So I am on the BETA branch. I have my Watchmen always apoearing as babies and Cavarly (group 3) are being called Infantry again
  6. Krow

The one they fear

Beta branch
  7. Krow

[Guide] Upgrade recruits alongside veterans efficiently

DISCLAIMER: You may already know about this technique, I believe this is for new players Hello butterlords, I have been using a certain technique to upgrade my recruits alongside my veteran troops for a while and I'd like to share it with you. When starting a new game, you should get about 10...
  8. Krow

Town loyalty going down

Hello all, as a Sturgian, I took an imperial town Lageta. The loyalty has been going down and is now 0. The change is -3 because of: 1- Governor's culture -2 2- Culture -1 Should I have an imperial companion to become its governor or what? Will I lose my town?
  9. Krow

Question about creating a mod

Hello everyone, I am willing to create a mod that beautifies the ladies of Calradia. I am not sure what tools do I need, or how to make the game actually read from my .xml files... etc. Any ideas?
Back
Top Bottom