Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Perk not work (Steward perk)

Lots of perks aren't implemented yet, and are just placeholders for the time being. It's not that they don't know it's not working, it's that they haven't told us what isn't.
  2. Resolved My Kingdom Keeps Declaring War on the Aserai [Beta]

Inter-kingdom diplomacy isn't a thing yet. What's going on is all kingdoms are just randomly declaring war and peace on each other until then. It's just how it is.
  3. Need More Info Time defaults to Fast Speed when entering world map

It's occurring again in 1.1.0. I stopped when I noticed it so it's currently going on as of this post. No reloading save this time, just started on a fresh game after I took out my 4th or 5th party of looters (Via Auto-resolve).
  4. Resolved Main quest bugged/incomplete

The main storyline isn't finished. That's as far as anyone's going to get for now until they complete it.
  5. Resolved Trade perk breaks equipment color coded tooltip

This has been known since launch. A fix for it is slated for the first 'big patch.'
  6. Need More Info Character may move unwillingly while in a settlement

Yeah, this bug just screwed me in my game. Had one of the minor factions declare war on me and camp outside of a town. Tried to slip past them as they were a larger force with prisoners and turned out it was all cav. Just BARELY made it to a village planning on waiting until they cleared out (It was very early game) and when I hit wait my character flickered on the map before they got me. Didn't have enough to pay them off and got annihilated in the fight.
  7. Resolved [e1.0.8] You can tell the clan heads they aren't worth their own loyalty

Keep the conversation option in, but have them reply super offended and declare war on you.
  8. No lots of armor

Weapons and armor are actually made by the shops in the town. For example I started my own kingdom and took Revyl. I bought up the three shops there in town and changed them to smithy, carpenter, and brewery (RPing a raider king). Before these shops Revyl's list was populated with clothes, but no armor and barely even weapons, but now I can find high tier weapons, armor, and bows in the list regularly.
  9. Resolved Merchants selling plenty of bolts but no crossbows

I've only ever seen crossbows in the arena and in troops hands. Someone else mentioned this yesterday. They're probably not on any loot tables.
  10. Resolved Bonus Arrow perks from the riding and bow skill trees not giving bonus arrows during combat.

Lots of perks aren't actually implemented yet, ammo count bonuses among them. The real issue here is such perks aren't labeled as such.
  11. Resolved Rougery not lvling up when recruiting looters and sea raiders?

In some occasions, if the odd is very much against their favor, the bandits can actually surrender and let you recruit them without a fight after you picked the "yield or fight" option, or in one other way, you can "free" them from their captors and recruit them. But you can't recruit them from hideouts like you do from villages or towns.
    I actually had this option occur to me today. I don't have the perk or even remotely close to the skill level required for the perk. Is that intentional, or is the perk required for the conversation option?
  12. Resolved 1. Couched Lance issue; 2. Blacksmithing issue

In 1.0.6 they patched that the Voulge was no longer couchable. They did it by removing the couch tag from the shaft part of the weapon. The problem is that also removed the capability from all the weapons that also use that part, which turns out to be all the good ones.

As for the aiming, are you playing in first or third person? I play third and don't have many issues aiming polearms while mounted, couched or no, and also able to see ahead, but there is the occasional tunnel vision I get and I end up galloping straight into a tree. I did crank my FOV to 72 from the options (IIRC its set all the way down by default) see if that helps for now?

As an alternative to Karmidzhanov's suggestion if you don't want to mess with mods right now, you can click your portrait in the bottom left of the smithing interface to swap active smith to someone else in your party. I have all my companions do the refining/charcoal, and have my character do smelting and smithing since those two give way better XP per stamina and have better part discovery than refining. You can spec them out with all the refining perks and get every recipe that way. I find this way I can get a lot of smithing done in a day. As for stamina recovery, you don't have to wait a full day to get back your stamina as you get it back much like you heal HP when waiting. In my experience, waiting from noon to midnight gives back ~70% stam per character.
  13. Resolved Own Kingdom - minus 99 influence after proposing a policy

Yes, in that policies proposed by the ruler clan actually cost 150, instead of 50 like it says.

Also, because you're negative you won't be able to do anything that involves influence, even if it doesn't cost any. Calling your clan parties to an army, for example.

Just grind out fights for a bit, you'll be back to zero in no time.
  14. Resolved Gear comparison colors lost after taking Trade perk Appraiser or Whole Seller

It persists because they didn't fix it. Slated for first 'big patch'.
  15. Resolved 2h axes are able to hit multiple enemies

I find it more difficult to do on some units. Looters I cut through like wheat, but sea raiders and the like it doesn't always go. I guess target armor has something to do with it. Oftentimes in tournaments when I get a sword unless I hit the head I bounce my hits on them though they didn't block, and I get single-digit damage numbers. Big fights are too chaotic for me to notice when/if bouncing happens, and I'm swinging much harder hitting weapons on a mount, so if it is happening I wouldn't be surprised if a swing that bounces does way more than single-digits.
  16. Resolved 2h axes are able to hit multiple enemies

The Multi-Hit perk gives a 40% damage bonus when you hit multiple people in a swing on the second, third, fourth guy, ect. It's intentional.

It's not exclusive to axes, either. I've done it with a smithed war scythe (Polearm, once killed three dudes in a swing when I galloped past clashing infantry lines) and a war razor (Two handed sword). Basically if the weapon is long enough and the second/third/fourth guy doesn't block your swing will carry through with a damage penalty. The Multi-Hit perk negates some of this penalty (Though it seems that with it you'll hit guy #2 with 100% damage)
  17. AI lead party not doing so great.

I did take a look at my parties screen in my clan tab right after seeing an alert that troops were abandoning them. The parties that had abandoning troops were over troop cap. My guess is the party doesn't consider the cap when recruiting, and when troops abandon it's possible that your good troops were the ones that took off. After they lose the good troops they get in a fight and get wrecked.

I suggest only having wanderers with a good tactics skill lead parties (As its supposedly what makes them good commanders in a fight), and don't give them the good troops to begin with until TW fixes their recruiting behavior else you could just be throwing your good troops away.
  18. Need More Info Time defaults to Fast Speed when entering world map

Summary: Game worked as normal until I had reloaded a save. After loading I immediately noticed that every time I left a town/village, conversation, a fight, or one of my menus on the bottom left of the interface, that instead of time being set to pause it instead was set to fast speed. I played...
  19. Resolved Smithing bug with charcoal efficiency perk.

You should probably get your eyes checked, buddy.
Back
Top Bottom