1. Slint

SP - General Bandit Hideouts: Clear or Persist Troop Selections

Cool, thanks for sharing.
  2. Slint

Ok. Doesn't change the point.
  3. Slint

When attacking hideouts, players first have to deselect all the suggested troop selections, which seem to ALWAYS be cavalry troops. This is extremely annoying. My preference would be for selected troops for attacking hideouts to be persisted, but at the very least start with no troops...
  4. Slint

Weird marriage bug

Not sure how it's "dead"...

BTW, while this is far from an ideal solution, I installed 1.6.3 and loaded the game, got married, then switched back to 1.6.4. We'll see if this breaks anything else, but so far so good.
  5. Slint

Weird marriage bug

Also encountering the same. When talking with the head of the clan, select the option to complete the marriage, opens barter screen, but there is no option to marry. On the flip side, I've brought my charm skill up by over 100 points in about 30 seconds.
  6. Slint

Athletic is much slower to rise up, than riding

Agreed, it's far to easy to go a decade in this game with few of your stats budging close to 100. Makes you wonder why those perks past 200 even exist.... in the event they even work at the moment.

I'm close to a decade with 7 skills over 100 and 2 over 200. So it's not that hard. Maybe try investing your skill points smarter.
  7. Slint

SP - General Party Management Screen: Filter and Sort Options

Wouldn't the lack of a roadmap mean you COULDN'T assume anything since you literally have no idea what the plan is? Do you envision they need your approval to implement said roadmap? C'mon buddy.
  8. Slint

SP - General Party Management Screen: Filter and Sort Options

Mind boggling how the in house testing and whatnot have not thought about this before. This struck me as lacking after 1-2 hours of gameplay, im at almost 100 hours now, and boy, ive wasted quite some time NOT playing the actual game because im scrolling around my god damn party screen looking for units...sigh

Let's pump the brakes there. Not thought of/not yet implemented are two very different things. Agree that it's a hassle. More support here means more likely this gets implemented!
  9. Slint

SP - General Show time to target destination on the campaign map

I would like to see the time it will take to travel to my target destination. This could possibly be via a hover on the campaign map or another statistic in the lower right panel. Preferably, this would be calculated by party speed, taking into account the day/night cycle, terrain on the...
  10. Slint

SP - General Taking prisoners is currently pointless

OP is implicitly offering suggestions by stating the things that you can't do with prisoners. I did not see it as complaining myself.

I'm all for constructive suggestions. If I'm a dev working on this game though most of this is not helpful. Much of it is just inability to use the mechanics within the game.
    • The money I earn from my fiefs and the battle loot has me rolling in cash, so their ransom is pointless.
      • Great, so you're rolling in cash. Then don't take prisoners if you don't want anymore cash
      • Potential suggestion - Increase ransom fees for prisoners
    • They escape way too fast/often to make holding them in your party to prevent them rejoining battle a legitimate option
      • Yes, prisoners can escape. Which means don't just hold on to them indefinitely.
      • Potential suggestion - Decrease chance for prisoner escape
    • I don't get the option of refusing ransoms. further compounding the above
      • Not sure I follow this...if you don't want to ransom them, then don't?
    • I can't talk to them in the dungeon and try and make them see the error of their ways
      • Fair. Suggestion is to allow conversations with prisoners with some options, such as negotiating their release or join user faction
    • When I grossly out number them, they're all "hey, I don't want to fight", but I get nothing from this.
      • Armies of lords don't currently seem to surrender, but looters and bandits surrender all the time.
      • Potential suggestion - Outnumbered faction armies can surrender
    • I can't convince non-family heads to break away from their clan.
      • Yes you can, just not after they are captured. See note above
    • I can't let them go after the initial capture for some bonus relation
      • So don't capture them and get the relation bonus after the battle? If you're just going to let them go anyway why wouldn't you do this? The only reason I could see would be to keep them off the battlefield for a few days, which given how quickly the respawn with troops anyways I don't see this as very important
      • Potential suggestion - release post-capture increases relation/charm (same as if released after battle)
      • Potential suggestion - Increase time for released lords to raise an army
    • I can't take the women as my concubine(s)
      • I like this, but there is not really a mechanic in the game outside of marriage that would relate to this.
      • Potential suggestion - Add concept of indentured servitude for minor faction companions
    • Nobles aren't worth much in negotiating for peace
      • There already is a section on the Barter screen to exchange prisoners, but I haven't seen it work yet
      • Potential suggestion - Allow captured prisoners to be used as bargaining chips during barter
  11. Slint

SP - General Governor for hire

+1
  12. Slint

SP - General Taking prisoners is currently pointless

You forgot that you can also trade them in for influence, which is an extremely valuable way to earn influence early in the game. Instead of complaining, maybe try creating a thread that offers suggestions for improving it?
  13. Slint

SP - General Don't fix what's not broken!

I see you reply to multiple thread saying everyone should shut up because this is early access..................

OK, if we ALL shut up, and only you can provide feed back, then Taleworlds would only think that this patch is great,
    every mistake they make is good job.

Your argument is insane.

I dunno. I don't think people should shut up. But, I think people should temper their complaints and take into account that it is EA and it will not always work the way it will in the end. People on both ends get way to excited about each release and need to chill. Voice your reservations in the proper forums, provide suggestions on what can be improved/what needs to be fixed, and, most importantly, RELAX. It will get where it needs to go. Throwing a tantrum is neither constructive or worth the devs time to address.
  14. Slint

SP - General Persist selected companion for smithing

After selecting a companion to use for smithing, make that selection persist so that each time I return to the Smithing screen that companion is already selected. This way I don't have to re-select them each day :) Thanks.
  15. Slint

1.1 Beta Leadership leveling and some other stuff

I have not had that experience. Leading an army seems to gain points remarkably quick. But, keep in mind that is not spending the influence to start an army and 5 turns later let it disband. It's building that army and taking over castles/towns and defeating armies. I hit 250 pretty easily.
  16. Slint

SP - General Global stats & political view

I imagine this has already been suggested but couldn't find a related thread in this forum. I would like to be able to see some metrics and politics across all factions. This includes (in my prioritized order): Global politics (diplomacy) - who is at war with who and, when this is...
  17. Slint

SP - General Gain relation from nearby lords/notables for killing bandits

Unless I'm missing it, this doesn't seem to be happening today. And I think it should! Relation is gained if killing bandits which are engaged with villagers, but I don't see any gain for killing nearby bandits. It can be a small amount, tenths or hundredths per unit even. But, in addition...
  18. Slint

SP - General Make 'Show Banners On Friendly Troops' option a hotkey/toggle

I'd like to be able to quickly switch banners on or off (toggle) without having to go into the Options menu each time to do it. This only saves a few steps, but they add up over time. Thanks.
  19. Slint

SP - General Allow user to select which units to deploy in battle when max units exceeded

Currently if the max units on the battlefield is exceeded the user has no way to select which of their units will be deployed. Instead, they are randomly chosen. This can lead to issues, such as having significantly more/less archers at the beginning of a siege than what you may desire. I'd...
Back
Top Bottom