Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Couldnt we implement a hybrid system for death. I kill a lot of people in battle, i also injure a lot of people. But what if there was a serious wound mechanic in addition? I.E. incapacitation that player / NPC can heal from or die from after a potential death event is triggered.

It could work such that a lord has a chance to recover from or die from wounds throughout a period of time. The player/NPC is incapacitated for 3-15 days based off of damage absorbed over a threshold (or something creative, im not sure yet - but this has the added benefit of trying to avoid dangerous blows i.e. a 'joust' off, or being charged by a horse)

There should be 3 levels of wounds, lesser, moderate and severely wounded.

Each wound level has a different recovery chance that is inversely related to the wound type
    lesser = high chance (91%?)
    moderate = 70%?
    severe = lower chance (33%?)

Calculation is triggered once per injury period. (alternatively once per 3 day period, with an increasing chance of recovery after each 3 day period, therefore a severe wound in period 3 might have the 91% chance of recovery in that period - i.e. simulates the wound recovery process)
    3 day period for lesser
    7 day period for moderate
    11 day period for severe

If the calculation achieves a recovery, the NPC/Player remains incapacitated for the remainder of the period (this could pose an issue, but player alive with good character = better than dead player and new character)... or could just have a very long health recovery debuff / increased chance of death on next serious wound event

(statistically a recalculation daily could be problematic as the chance would increase over time, which is why i wrote once per period, but IM sure you can figure out the right formula).

The idea is that in addition to wounding and death, a lord can be incapacitated (triggered only if death event was triggerd - so it is effectively a second chance to survive or die (thereby further reducing death - this will definitely help in autobattles, since a chance to recover from a potential death is a good mechanic (especially for the player).

I suggested something in those lines a week ago here the link of the suggestion. Also, I tried to relate the medicine skill to the recovery of the wounds.
  2. SP - General Medic position in fiefs, Tweak of death rate and Medicine Skill tree related quest

This is going to be a long suggestion post with a few related suggestions. I leave here the main points: Introduce a medic position in towns or castles. This introduces a new option “Treat Wounds” that it allows you to hire a medic meanwhile in the town or castle and a pay doctor fee to boost...
Back
Top Bottom