Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Quest corruption conflict - help with mountain bandits + Army of poachers

so I accepted a quest for a village for "Falsevor of Calioc needs help with mountain bandits" And then went to Sargot to accept the quest "Army of Poachers" at Calioc. Completed the poacher quest then went back to attacking the group of bandits around Calioc. EveryBandit group i tried to attack...
  2. Bannerlord = Smarter AI?

Was thinking, I remember some guy advertising Bannerlord to have smarter AI? Right now this just feels like a repackaged Warband....AI feels exactly the same as back in warband when it comes to combat. Is it just me? Like how enemies always use the same formations, enemy cav always charges...
  3. Need More Info Performance issues with 1000 units in campaign

So is it normal to lag only in campaign? Tried this on high in custom battles for siege and zero lag spikes
  4. Resolved beta 1.2 - Item marked price colours / wholeseller?

Not sure if this is because of the broken Wholeseller perk or not. Basically prices that get bought at a certain price, when taken to another market to sell, either shows as light/dark red or green depending on the price you bought it at. This part is working as intended, HOWEVER, after saving...
  5. Re-marriage after wife death?

Is this possible, anybody tried?
  6. SP - UI Encyclopedia Kingdom troop info

Will we ever be able to click into those troops to see what items they are using like back in warband? Just looking at the stats is kinda....basic
  7. Resolved beta 1.1 - slaughtering broken?

only 2 meat no hhhides
  8. Anybody know the smith companion perks?

anybody know what perks this companion starts with in the smithing tree?
  9. Tactics mechanics from within the same party

If you have companions with a higher tactics skill, does that get used instead? Or do you have to level your main hero since hes the party leader?
  10. Resolved Beta 1.1 - Clan window bug?

Top left clan tier: 0 when start. The bar that shows progression has disappeared?
  11. how to display game frames ingame?

want to see the difference of my performance settings but not sure how to bring it up
  12. Where are the New Wanderers?

So people spoke about these new wanderers. Checked my existing save file and created a new one...Dont have some of them, like the Surgeon, the swordsman, etc
  13. Resolved Art problem - Creating new clan banner

Most of the pictures/images to pick from dont look the same as the selected
  14. Companion parties

Do they get affected by skills like steward and tactics? Was wondering do their battles count as auto resolve. If so thought makes sense to get full tactics party leaders
  15. nowhere to recruit

is it just my game or its normal to find no units to recruit midgame onwards? Every town or village i go to is always wiped clean of recruits
  16. Need More Info 1.0.9 - Party got teleported to another location on the open world after unpause

Was sitting in Sargot waiting, then I unpaused after selecting move to Galend. Suddenly teleported near Ortysia to move towards Galend
  17. Resolved 1.0.8 - siege AI problems still

jumping off the walls to fight the enemy and also unit stuck on ladder not moving up to attack
  18. Resolved 1.0.8 - bugged unit stats

Aserai - Jawwal Unit tree
Back
Top Bottom