Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Crafted swords not connected

Summary: Everytime I craft 2 handed swords, it is not connected between the blade and the handle, please refer to screenshots. How to Reproduce: Craft any 2 handed sword. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Scene Name (if related): Normal game play & inventory Media (Screenshots &...
  2. Resolved 100% cpu usage stutters the game after 15 minutes of playing

Well if thats the case im gonna refund until they fix this issue. Whats the point buying if i cant play at all
  3. Resolved 100% cpu usage stutters the game after 15 minutes of playing

Summary: 15 minutes into the game and cpu usage shoots to 100% and stuters the game really bad How to Reproduce: Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: e1.0.6 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 7 Ultimate GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 ti CPU: i5-4440 3.10Ghz RAM: 12 GB...
  4. Resolved Companion missing after 7 days mission ends.

My companion missing/ not return after after the 7 days quest patroling area for bandits. When in clan page, it shows my companion is holding somewhere near Ain Baliq, but cannot find her
  5. Weapons keep changing when inside town

Thanks a lot my good sir
  6. Weapons keep changing when inside town

Hi all, I have a question and needed a clarification. My weapons keep changing to a light mace (which I do not have in my inventory) while in town, and all my other weapons is gone. Then I try to put my weapon in the inventory instead, but when inside a town, I cant changed it. Better yet, the...
Back
Top Bottom