Search results for query: *

• Users: Cek
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cek

Edit MPClassDivisions xml file

Hello, I'm trying to create a mod for multiplayer that load a custom file that should replace the value of the native MPClassDivisions, to reflect the one from the custom server i'm setting up, i create a new module and specify in the SubModule.xml the file to load, but when i launch the game...
  2. Cek

Leaderboard

LEADERBOARD PlaceTeamPldWDLRWRLRDPts 1 Destiny Masters3201241776 2 Kingdom of Vlandia32012712156 3La Légion du Cerbère31021324-93 4Harsh Martial3003436-320
  3. Cek

Rosters

ClanTagRoster La Légion du Cerbère[CRBR][Rank]Mazewind Kingdom of Vlandia[KoV]Crus Destiny Masters[DM]Varadin Hairless Harsh Martial[HM]BullRot
  4. Cek

Week 3 - Matchups

Week 3 - Matchups Deadlines: Scheduling: 27.10.2021 | Match: 31.10.2021 Match 1 La Légion du CerbèreHarsh Marshal Match 2 Destiny MastersKingdom of Vlandia Saturday 30.10.2021 at 21...
  5. Cek

Week 2 - Matchups

Week 2 - Matchups Deadlines: Scheduling: 20.10.2021 | Match: 24.10.2021 Match 1 La Légion du Cerbère (1) 0 Kingdoms of Vlandia 4 (12) Sunday 24/10/21 at 21 CEST Match 2 Destiny...
  6. Cek

Week 1 - Matchups

Week 1 - Matchups Deadlines: Scheduling: 13.10.2021 | Match: 17.10.2021 Match 1 La Légion du Cerbère (12) 4Destiny Masters (0) 0 DATE: 17.10.2021 - 20 CEST Match 2 Kingdom of Vlandia...
  7. Cek

EU Captain Completed Bannerlord Captain Tournament

What is Bannerlord Captain Tournament? Bannerlord Captain Tournament want to be a series of smaller and shorter captain mode tournaments to be played in between longer competions to keep people play this mode at competitive level, or it could become a more stable event like BEAST is for skirmish...
  8. Cek

Class Limit Vote

Every team captain can cast a vote if they would like to add a class limit rule to the tournament. Please specify if you want to introduce a class limit or not, and in that case which type of limit (example: only 2 cav per team)
  9. Cek

Rules

Behaviour Rules Maturity and Respect - No toxicity, flaming, bad sportsmanship, or any form of misconduct during matches. Tournament Rules Scheduling - Matches should be scheduled by posting in the fixtures thread before 19:00 BST, Wednesday of each week. - Each week ends at midnight BST...
  10. Cek

Resolved [Beta 1.1] Army battle won't start if i ask about "Neretzes's Folly" quest

Summary: When i'm leading an army and engage an enemy army, if i ask about the main quest (any lord not only the quest related ones) and after i choose to fight them the battle won't start and the game goes to the world map like i choose to not fight them, it happen every time i ask first about...
Back
Top Bottom