Search results for query: *

• Users: kyzo
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Curiosity question, are you by any chance playing this game with headphones?

Yeah I'm playing with a headset
  2. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Even reloading the game for me doesn't seem to stop the stuttering, it was getting so bad to the point where the game sometimes froze up for 10-15 seconds and this is consistent in every battle/siege. Custom Battles are completely fine though, I can even do 250 v 250 sieges and it runs fine, strange thing is I didn't have this problem when I first started playing about 5 days ago, it's gotten worse with every patch for me to the point where I'm just playing MP right now due to the stutters/lag.I too have 8GB of DDR4 RAM and a RX 580
  3. In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

I'VE FINALLY FIXED IT.

@gasznak

I fixed it and can boot from steam! Here's what I did..

>Open .cmd as Administrator.
    >Type in sfc /scannow
    >Allow it to get to 100%, in my case it notified me of a corrupt app.
    >Refer to your windows/logs folder and open up CBS.log
    >At the very bottom I saw this

2020-04-05 18:13:05, Info CSI 00000239 [SR] Repairing corrupted file \??\C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\\System.Configuration.Install.dll from store
    2020-04-05 18:13:05, Info CSI 0000023a [SR] Repairing corrupted file \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\\mscoree.dll from store

I restarted my PC and it now works!
  4. In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

Hi,

@Murat Türe

So when using the cmd: "Bannerlord.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /anticheat" - nothing happens at all, no white screen or any prompts and it doesn't generate any error logs.

When using the cmd: "Bannerlord.Native.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /anticheat" - I get the normal crash, the white screen appears and then loading screen starts with the horse on the bottom right, it then closes down, no crash uploader or .dll errors.

I've installed all dependencies but as gasznak said above I can not downgrade to 4.8 to 4.7.2 as it's built into the OS, tried many solutions suggested at this point but not gotten anywhere unfortunately.

My error logs as requested: rgl_log_errors:

Starting new log file...
    05 Apr 2020 Sunday 16:10 GMT Summer Time
    Computer: KYZO User: Kyzo
    Build Version: 223831
    [ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.

Could not load file or assembly 'TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.ViewModelCollection, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <f9a20586108e4249b7275ba8971ca7ee>:0

at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.CollectModuleAssemblyTypes (System.Reflection.Assembly moduleAssembly) [0x00006] in <6de2fb9dcbfd4e57b15d7d0cf628df00>:0

at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.AddSubModule (System.Reflection.Assembly subModuleAssembly, System.String name) [0x00015] in <6de2fb9dcbfd4e57b15d7d0cf628df00>:0

at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.LoadSubModules () [0x00198] in <6de2fb9dcbfd4e57b15d7d0cf628df00>:0

at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.Initialize () [0x00033] in <6de2fb9dcbfd4e57b15d7d0cf628df00>:0

at ManagedCallbacks.CoreCallbacksGenerated.Module_Initialize (System.Int32 thisPointer) [0x00006] in <ceca20c21e0b49e9b627f2e1f6b47b3f>:0

at (wrapper native-to-managed) ManagedCallbacks.CoreCallbacksGenerated.Module_Initialize(int)

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.ViewModelCollection, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

File name: 'TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.ViewModelCollection, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

Thanks for the response!
  5. In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

Hi,

Where do I enter the cmd command inside the folder?

Edit: Never mind, was being stupid, will post results soon.
  6. In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

Then try to change it to (graphics_adapter = 1 or 2 and see if it works)

Unfortunately not
  7. In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

Mine is already at 0 but glad it worked for you!
  8. In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

I've spent almost a week now reporting this bug and I've just been told it's not even on the to do list as it wasn't reported through the crash uploader - which doesn't work and hasn't ever worked for me, the game doesn't stay open long enough for it to do that. Good luck boys, you'll be waiting a long time, I doubt you'll get any response on this thread.
  9. Patch Notes e1.0.5

IT is not in the to do list because we already fixed that issue days ago. (The crash uploader not working issue) And it is currently up and running. Please make sure that your game is up to date. (e1.0.5 currently)
    The items in the list are confirmed to be worked on. I don't add anything to there without getting confirmation from the devs.

I'm not talking about the crash uploader being fixed I'm saying the crash issue I'm having isn't on the to do list despite this being an issue for many since day 1.

My crash uploader does not work, I have updated to every patch as it has came out and I do not get any prompts for a crash uploader when my game fails to launch, it's simply a loading screen for 2-3 seconds before CTD. I sent you a PM with my crash log from the logs folder.
  10. Patch Notes e1.0.5

Did you send us any files through Crash Uploader? If you had, we will investigate and hopefully fix the issue as soon as possible.
    You can check our Known Issues & Crashes list to see if it is in our to-do list.

Crash uploader doesn't even work neither, I posted a thread about it a few days ago, it's been an issue for many since launch but I've noticed it's not on the to do list.
  11. Patch Notes e1.0.5

@MArdA TaleWorlds

Hello! Any update on the system.reflection crash I've been having since launch?
  12. Patch Notes e1.0.5

Any update on the System.Reflection crash that I've been getting since release? I've still not even been able to get onto the main menu.
  13. Need More Info Game will not launch via Steam or game folder

Still can't launch the game after 1.0.4, reinstalling windows even though I shouldn't have too but will update when it's done..
  14. In Progress Another Patch. Still cant Play the Game

I have Nvidia GeForce GTX 260

Good luck playing with a GTX 260, that GPU is over 12 years old.
  15. In Progress Another Patch. Still cant Play the Game

You might have different issues to mine, I have a system.reflection error but don't waste your time reinstalling the game. I've had this issue since launch and have tried literally everything to get it to work, still haven't even made it onto the main menu.
  16. In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

The fact it's been acknowledged several times on different threads but isn't even listed on their current known crash list says a lot really.
  17. In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

New patch and still can't even boot the game..
  18. In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

Yep I'm still getting a SystemReflection error can't even load passed the first screen...
  19. Need More Info Game will not launch via Steam or game folder

Anyone have any other solutions or will i have to wait for a patch?
  20. Need More Info Game will not launch via Steam or game folder

Same exact issue that I am having, I've tried a bunch of crap and nothing has worked

Are you getting the same crash log too?
Back
Top Bottom