Search results for query: *

1. What's your favourite weapon?

I like using crafted javelins, you can craft some silly things that works for melee and for ranged
  2. Caravans should be safe income source or not?

i think just bumping party size back to 40 would help
  3. Caravans should be safe income source or not?

People should be wary what they wish for, look what your question brought us lol
  4. [Beta Patch] Is there absolutely no heavy Vlandian armor?

clan level has nothing to do with it, Vlandian heavy armor will spawn eventualy, problem it is quite rare, in fact twice as rare as any other 44+ body armor, so there might be your issue not seeing it
  5. Smithing Balance

To unlock every part you need to smelt 750 000 t6 weapons. Becose you need more and more xp to unlock another part.

It is not a grind, it is insanity
    where you get that number from?
    Smelting 750 000 t6 weapons would net you enough exp to reach at least lvl 700 in smithing
  6. Please nerf archers one way or another.

NPC factions have multiple lords shuffling troops from villages to garrisons non stop from start of the game, of course they recruit armies "fast". It gets even worse when they start recruiting mercenaries or more clan members are added
  7. Please nerf archers one way or another.

Indeed biggest problem is low tier troops in the armies, there is a fix for that on the nexus, grab Training tweak mod from the nexus and make sure to enable tweaks for non player parties, the second mod you can get is bannerlord tweaks it ads ability to change amount of xp training building gives to garrisoned troops you besides other tweaks, you can dissable or tweak everything else to your liking, with those 2 mods setup properly i rarely see armies full of recruits anymore.
    Oh and health rebalance mod is highly recommended
  8. Players don't get to enjoy siege defense

For me personally, after 97 hours I have been in one siege defense. To me it's hardest to be a part of it simply because of the cost of entering the settlement after the siege has started, more often than not I'll arrive there after they're already besieging it, and it just results in me fighting to the very end (even if I'm outnumbered and WILL lose) outside of the walls. If I can halve their numbers they wont have the numbers to take the castle which is worth it imo.

The one time I did do a siege however, I was defending a siege of 600 men with 200 men. On realistic. I should have lost this no? I did not. I had a one-shot bow at this point and with the infinite amount of arrows the siege tower on the left never even made it to the castle (seen as I kept killing the guys pushing). At one point it glitched out and they stopped getting more people to push it, so I just stood there 1 shotting the group, 1 shotting the reinforcements. They didn't even get into the castle, not with the other siege tower or with the battering ram (even without my input, although to be honest I don't know they even used these).

It was however a VERY good feeling, through my command we managed to take down an army that outnumbered us 3 to 1, and only lost like 30 dudes. It was a very good moment.

TLDR:
    Make it cheaper to break into the castle when a siege is going on, because siege defense is cool, why would I break in and lose halve my army if I can also just fight the enemy outside and guarantee they won't even be able to start the siege?

how do ya oneshoot people with a short bow?
  9. [Beta Patch] Is there absolutely no heavy Vlandian armor?

Smithies need continuous supply of ore just building them is not enough, started new game just to test it out, falx and rhomphalia in every batanian town, one town with smithy and tannery has crowned helmet, noble helmet with feather, bearskin pelts, killt over plated leather, battanian merc armor.
    Note that most of battanian very best armors are made in tannery not in smithy
  10. [Beta Patch] Is there absolutely no heavy Vlandian armor?

iIts not tied to clan tier, just that with time its more likely stuff you want will appear. High tier stuff is more likely to appear in towns with smithy. If town has smithy you can get best armors and weapons day 1.
  11. Are we having less female wanderers in beta?

in my games i get only female ones, its random...
  12. Horses food consuption

you would need to redo economy if horses consumed food, large armies already have problems maintaining food and that can crash economy, now if we add horses here it would be way way worse, unless you redo everything to accommodate then whats the point?
  13. dont like how sp makes level advancement...

It just makes me run around doing skills I have no interest in that are low to get the easy sp so that the levels can go up which only count sp. it doesn't make me specialize the way they may have intended or in a way that would be fun.

the limit on skill buildings seems to low each time you focus on it too.

the grind is real in this game now.

How fast you want to level up actually? The system is made specificaly so you would specialize. Do you want to have every skill maxed out?
  14. Daily Gold Change Crash

what mods are you running?
  15. is trade broken? + tournaments gains too low?

people complained that tourney xp too high so it got nerfed to 25% of base game values... Get the mod that sets it back to full plus ads few other goodies.
  16. Beta 1.1 hideout battle crash? [Crash Report included in the post]

its a mod problem, check your mods first, if you play beta make sure mods support it and you downloaded right version
  17. XP needs substantial boost across the board; characters AND troops

you dont need to boost xp any more, lvling is too fast in beta, not to mention its bugged and you max out skill in one go lmao
  18. Optimized Performance on 10(50) series

I've been struggling to run this game even on ultra low potato mode settings on my rig, i7 7770, 1050ti 4gb and 16 GB ram. I was getting maybe 25 frames on campaign map and between 15-30 on arena, tournament, and small battles. Bigger were impossible.

Thankfully that's all changed now. I used GeForce experience and let it set my optimal settings (medium-ish, which is a huge graphical improvement) Now I run at an even 45 fps (which I have it limited to) in all cases except the occasional hiccup on the campaign map which doesn't bother me. The difference is night and day, now I can actually play the game the way it's meant to be played with good looking graphics and smooth performance.

Try it if you're having trouble especially with the 10 series cards. If anyone needs the exact settings GeForce experience used I can post those as well.
    So you played everything maxed out before and now on medium settings?
  19. The word 'perk' does not even appear on the known issues list.

Why just fix something that might/is likely to be changed completely, and might have been turned off because of balance issues or bugs?
    some perks sure but dude is it that hard to add one line to maxhp calculation and make perk work, or two lines to make bow/crossbow usable on horseback, extra ammo perks probably need "+" and a link to the perk value added somewhere, how hard is it to do when you know how and where to do it
Back
Top Bottom