Search results for query: *

• Users: Mokkor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mokkor

SP - General Option for fast dialogues.

Please, make an option to turn on fast dialogues, deleting loading into scenes when meeting someone on campaing map. Like in this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/68
  2. Mokkor

Arena Bug: You don't get XP for ranged weapons.

You don't get XP either in tournaments or practice fights. I don't know about throwing weapons, but for bows and crossbows it's true.
  3. Mokkor

Can't get XP in the Tournaments.

Whenever i fight in the tournament i don't get any XP for fighting with any weapons. I don't know if it's bug or it's intended. If it's intended, it makes no sense, because why wouldn't i get any experience for fighting with certain weapons in tournaments, but get experience from killing running...
  4. Mokkor

Need More Info [Suggestion] Remove dialogue scenes when encountering someone.

With current state of the game, it's really frustrating to encounter 5 looters, load for 30 seconds on SSD just to say that "i'm gonna fight you" and then load for another 30 seconds to get back on campaing map and choose "Attack" or "Send troops" just to wait for another 30 seconds for map to...
Back
Top Bottom