Search results for query: *

• Users: Havada
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bugged tournament xD

Today I installed some QoL improving mods and probably one of them caused a bug that changed my tournament map into some freaking dark world. I felt like Frodo after wearing a ring, surrounded by phantoms D: and guess what... 1 vs 1 melee fight with sword and shield is so mechanical that I...
  2. Skipping the main quest

As in the topic. Because of the fact that big changes are (and will be) happening frequently, players are starting a new game often to test the new mechanics from scratch. It's annoying to be forced to repeat the main quest every time to be able to start player's own kingdom.
  3. Hideouts -> siegable bandit forts

My idea is to change the hideouts into a bandit forts (with a wooden palisade and stuff) or at least add this new feature to the game. Taking down such fort would be a mini siege which would let not only to have fun and some interesting experiences in the early/mid game (take your time to land...
  4. Inflation/deflation in Bannerlord

Lately I had this thought: is amount of the gold constant? So I played as a merchant to check it by trading a lot and observing the market prices all around the Calrandia while adding a lot of (I guess) surplus gold from bandits' loot. Of course I wasn't the only one to hunt bandits - almost...
  5. Smithing abuse

Just saying 1. Buy any smeltable weapon from any trader for x dinars 2. Smelt it 3. Sell gained materials for 2-3 * x dinars
  6. Horses' prices

I noticed that every town has its own "horses prices multiplier" which means that the more horses they have, the less likely they're to buy ANY horse, not only horses of the type they have a lot of. For example if I sell 10 desert horses to a town, it will give me less for, let's say, battanian...
  7. Aggressor/defender

Here's the thing: when I chase any enemy lord (and he's clearly running away from me) and I'm just-just about to catch him, he suddenly turns on me so he's the aggressor in the incoming battle. A lord with 60 troops is attacking an army of 400 ;_; it needs to be fixed. I literally can't be...
  8. Few ideas after playing as a merchant for 2 days

As in the title - I played for 2 days as a merchant and I had grreat fun (I didn't buy caravans and workshops tho because I heard they may bugged/unbalanced). Here are my thoughts: 1. Villages aren't changing prices during the trade. Is it intended? Sometimes a village is offering a very high...
Back
Top Bottom