Search results for query: *

1. SP Native Unit Stat Fixes Updated for 1.2.0

Updated for 1.2.0 patch.
  2. SP Native Unit Stat Fixes Updated for 1.2.0

Version 2.7 for e1.1.0 has been released.
  3. SP Native Unit Stat Fixes Updated for 1.2.0

Version 2.6 has been released for Bannerlord 1.1.0 beta.
  4. SP Native Unit Stat Fixes Updated for 1.2.0

Thank you for releasing v2.5.0. You forgot to update the versioning in SubModule.xml, just letting you know. Could lead to confusion, like it did for me.

Yeah, it's hard to remember to change that. I'll try to keep that in mind in the future but i'll probably forget it every now and then.
  5. SP Native Unit Stat Fixes Updated for 1.2.0

Mod updated for 1.0.10.
  6. Pls give us an option to kiss female generals

I swear i thought at first that the title said "Gorillas" and not "Generals".
  7. How can there be mules in game if there are no Donkeys in game?

Someone's finally asking the real questions! I would like to know aswell!
  8. SP - World Map Suggestion: Horses should be fed

Yes, let us feed butter to our horses!
  9. Resolved [e1.0.9] to [e1.2.0] Unavoidable +39 charm levels gained upon talking to Headman in tutorial quest after patch

That is true, i just like always doing the tutorial for some free fast bow/horse skill leveling ^^
  10. Resolved [e1.0.9] to [e1.2.0] Unavoidable +39 charm levels gained upon talking to Headman in tutorial quest after patch

I can confirm this. Making a new character on 1.0.9 and doing the tutorial gives you 37 or 39 skill ups in charm. Super annoying.
  11. Too easy to use two handed/polearm on horseback?

Piercing or cutting? I did ok-ish with regular spears, but they are piercing only, which is hard to time right. But cutting with glaive is a lot easier, it's just like a sword in fact, only with a lot longer reach, and the ability to crouch lance
    Piercing yes. I just can't seem to be able to aim the damn spear/lance at the enemy and always miss.
  12. how told taleworlds all stepp horses are yelllow

Yea, put an end to the horse racism in the game!
  13. Too easy to use two handed/polearm on horseback?

I disagree. Two Handed is quite easy to use but i personally havent been able to kill a single person yet with a polearm from a horse. -.-
  14. Patch Notes e1.0.7

I wonder if it affects any mods? I'm just about to start a new campaign but i don't know if some of the mods i have installed would have been broken by this sneak-attack of a update.
  15. Patch Notes e1.0.7

ye i wana know too
    Big same!
  16. Patch Notes e1.0.7

Weird choice to worry about balancing the trade skill perk when majority of the perks don't even work at all. Other than that, good patch. Thank you.
  17. Trading map

This is very helpful. Thanks a lot!
  18. 1.0.6 gives XP for tournaments and...practice matches?

I don't think there's anything wrong with geeting xp for practice matches. It takes so long to level up your skills anyway.
  19. So after about 30+ hours of playing.

Also the betas tab on Steam exists for a reason. If you are worried about having to start over then once new patch comes out you can just opt into the older version and keep playing your save until you are done and then op out of the older version, get the newest one and go again.
Back
Top Bottom