Search results for query: *

• Users: Jonlit
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I found the new swadian knight

The kahns guard. Get 50 of those and you can take down almost anything. Thank me later
  2. Is this how I find my own kingdom? (question)

Can I join as a vassal in a kingdom, earn a fief and then leave keeping my fief and pay them for peace? I assume it would work as long as I don't present the dragon banner to the king? Last character I gave him the banner and when I left I couldn't find my own kingdom. Asking before I go...
  3. Resolved Not being able to create a kingdom after playing as a vassal.

I was a vassal for the Sturgians for a long time. After not liking how the king rules and how he implements rules to make himself stronger all the time against majority support I decided to leave and keep my fiefs. After doing this I couldn't create my own kingdom. So I decided to attack the...
  4. SP - General "Last seen near" HAS to be updated more often

Ive been looking for a character for over 3 weeks ingame time now. Its too much, and very frustrating. The "last seen near" has to be updated more often.
  5. Creating kingdom after serving as vassal for some time?

I hate the king of Sturgia. I offered him the banner, helped him take control of the majority of the map. But he keeps all fiefs to himself and implements a bunch of rules to make the ruler clan more powerful despite majority support against it. I said **** it and **** this guy. I married...
  6. SP - General Polearm skill retouch

The big stat boosters with polearms are mainly focused on crouch lance damage increase. Which is completely useless since a crouch lance attack already does over 400 damage resulting in complete one-shot on on any man or horse. Would be nice to change those skills to something more useful. I...
  7. SP - General Taunting in parley

While joining the defense in a siege I wish I could parley just to taunt them and this could in turn give me bad reputation and skill in roguery. Would be fun...
Back
Top Bottom