Search results for query: *

1. The Great Iorek

1.8.0 crash

Since it was updated to 1.8.0 the game moves quite badly and keeps crashing
  2. The Great Iorek

I can't open the game

After all this time taken from this game, we hope that it has solved these optimization problems, but not, on the contrary, now I can't actually open the game, all I do is press Play, and Steam is so willing to shut it down automatically. How many more years does the game need to work? I paid...
  3. The Great Iorek

Bug - Decreases the relationship with the king by -100 points

When you are a vassal of a kingdom and your city is captured, the relationship with the king decreases by -100 points. This bug is very annoying and meaningless, I hope to work on fixing it.
  4. The Great Iorek

Strange bug at the siege of a castle (v1.2.0)

I wanted to attack a castle, which had about 200 soldiers and I only 100, after I finished building the siege camp and I gave in to attack, the fight started inside a palace instead of starting like any other usual siege. . It is very strange that the interior of the palace did not belong to...
  5. The Great Iorek

Sturgia declares war on all factions

I do not know if there is a bug but Sturgia started declaring of the all factions war just after the war with Battania had ended. The problem is that in this way Sturgia will destroy itself.
  6. The Great Iorek

M&B2 Crash in "Resume Game"

I cannot access "Resume Game". I'm using the latest version 1.0.11, but before that I had 1.1.0 but I wanted to change it for multiplayer.I don't know if that's the problem but when I updated to 1.0.11 it doesn't work anymore. I hope I will not have to reinstall the game, I just hope that 1.0.12...
Back
Top Bottom