1. kmhknight

Only way to play the game?

Enemy Lord *raids your village for the 20th time*
    Me:Chase them down and catch them with my army*
    Enemy Lord: "I have no desire to fight you."
    Me: *Angry lord noises* and *Exasperation skill has increased by 20 to 140*
  2. kmhknight

Help, my wife is out of control!

I see many mysterious pregnancies in your future lol.
  3. kmhknight

Companion Party Troops Deserted (Kingdom Only?)

I just totally lose control of them and constantly see the message "So and so has been captured by looters or bandits." I just saw them with 40 troops, how in the hell are they getting captured by any of those two?

Need some sort of party interface so we can control them in some form or another. We can drop shops or change the type of goods a shop sells, but we can't control companion parties.

I can summon them to an army if I am in my kingdom or part of a kingdom... oh wait, I can't... they have been captured by bandits or are below 40% troop threshold for the thrashing they just took from looters.

I get it, the game is in EA, but that kingdom/party area of the game needs some serious polish ASAP.
  4. kmhknight

Resolved (Beta1.2) - (Public1.2) Black Squares

Yup it is back with a vengeance. Had it in 1.1, and then again in today's hotfix for public 1.2 build.
  5. kmhknight

Need More Info Very rare, but problematic black squares covering the screen.

Same issue. Same GPU as well.

I set V-Sync to full and have not seen it since.
  6. kmhknight

Drilling Field for practicing formations

In M&B simulated battles means just autoresolve, i.e. clicking the "Send Troops" button.

It is funny because that did not click until I was typing the message. I was like... well damn... if nobody else can drill then sim battles must just be auto resolve. Regardless, thanks for clarifying.
  7. kmhknight

Drilling Field for practicing formations

There are traits that affect simulated battle xp... is that just for battles you allow the engine to sim or is there an actual way to drill with your troops? Would love to be able to practice, but have not found it. Thought maybe the training field would have something to do with it...
  8. kmhknight

Beta 1.1 smooth af... go Devs!

Edit: Disregard the question... Just loaded the Beta branch all saves are compatible so far. No different than the hotfixes.

I see a beta branch version for EVERY version of the game... are they going to keep making a new branch every time they update the game or just update the 1.1.0 branch to 1.1.1? Don't want to start over EVERY time they update... like daily lol. I have tested the **** outof early game, would like to stick with something for a change.
  9. kmhknight

Resolved Quest Bugs

lol... Version 1.0.8 btw since it auto-emojied me.
  10. kmhknight

Resolved Quest Bugs

Wanted to update (1.0.:cool:.

1. Family Feud: On the known issues now. I CAN'T take this mission after completing it once. Once it is done for the first time it starts populating the mission on the target 100% of the time.
    2. Bandit Hideout: Not impossible, but would still like the choice of companions when heading in.
    3. Poacher's Army still times out immediately.

New:

1. Extortion from Deserters: After completing this about 3-4 times in my campaign, every instance afterwards immediately times out and fails. Tried it four more times before I gave up accepting it anymore.
    2. Gang needs Weapons: I was lvl 5 with a lvl 1 clan, and the gang boss asked for 5 crossbows. LOL... newp.
    3. Training Troops: A lot of this mission is bugged and already on the known issues. The issue I had and the reason I stopped accepting it is that it timed out on me when the counter got down to zero. I had 8 Veteran Borrowed Troops, and immediately had a quest failed from the quest giver. He was nice enough to let me keep the troops though? Was I supposed to walk them back to the village before the timeout? The first time I did this it just completed and they left my service.

Being a Mercenary (Not Quest Related):

1. I was working as a Merc for Vlandia and raiding Sturgia (1.0.:cool:, and the two nations made peace. Since I was in the midst of raiding and did not see the message, Vlandia immediately kicked me form their service and I lost the 20 rep with every Vlandian Lord, and I was at war with Sturgia by myself.
  11. kmhknight

Resolved Quest Bugs

First, amazing job on the game. I am having a blast. I wanted to report some bugs before I forgot about them... I understand that folks are already likely reporting them, but hey the more the merrier. I like this game so much that I only want to see it improve. 1. Family Feud: I have stopped...
Back
Top Bottom