Search results for query: *

• Users: Arhu
  • Order by date
  1. Arhu

SP - General Hide Helmet Option

Perhaps this can be implemented? I really want to see my character's face but also get the armor boost from the helmet. I'd love to see you guys' thoughts on this.
  2. Arhu

Alpha and Beta Branches in General!

I don't expect a patch for today. I'd be happy to eat my hat, though. :grin:
  3. Arhu

Screenshot Thread

Who is this guy?

4. Arhu

Performance improve patch?

As stated above, current version has memory leak issues. The devs are aware of the issue.

I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
  5. Arhu

Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

I like Warband's version better. In my opinion, it gives the feeling of a broader sense of control over your character. In Bannerlord, we just get to choose between two perks, and mostly it doesn't feel like a choice at all because of the fact that one of the choices is obviously better than the other.

I'm sure they will improve it in the future. The character sheet feels kinda unfinished for me for the time being.
  6. Arhu

Low FPS

Try to reduce the ragdoll number from unlimited to 10 or 5.
    Helps me a lot in the large 1.000-Siege Battles.
    Playing on a 1080TI in 4K. In large Sieges I have around 45fps with overall high settings and Ragdolls 10.
    I have 2 fps with unlimited Ragdolls =P

P.S.: Yes 2, not 20 xD

Hmm. Could be a good indication of the source of the problem. They perhaps should investigate if the ragdolls are causing problems for Sieges. Good find!
  7. Arhu

The biggest needed fix to single player campaign

Thank you for sharing your experiences as well. Everyone's having this problem but not a lot are voicing it. Several streamers had to restart their campaigns because of this issue. Hopefully, they will take notice, and work on it as soon as possible.
  8. Arhu

Is it just me ? Villagers and Bandits

I've seen them fighting couple of times. Even helped once.
  9. Arhu

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

If this snowballing happens without player intervention, then it is purely regression in terms of game play. In my more than 3,000 hours of playing Mount and Blade and myriad mods I never saw this happen in any of them.

Pretty much this.
  10. Arhu

The game so far...

It's seems I am the only one that cares about the combat in the 3D world as I don't see people mentioning it, I think it's good but it has a long way to go. The combat system is as shallow as it was in Warband and in a game that launches in current year that is not acceptable, the loading screens are an annoyance that they should find a way to remove or at least reduce and the world should be more diagetic, I should be able to interact a little bit with the scenery and for Gods sake add a stamina and walk, run sprint mechanics.

You can walk in game. Stamina is being debated on forum at the moment. Personally, if it's going to be optional, I'll be happy to see the stamina and wound system from Viking Conquest.
  11. Arhu

The game so far...

It seems the game will be somewhat playable if they manage to fix the snowballing issue. The game feels like Warband to me, but as I said, snowballing issue cripples the M&B experience.
  12. Arhu

Patch Notes e1.0.3

Weird flex but ok.
  13. Arhu

Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

You know it's gon' be a tough one when the ultimate warrior comes out to mean mug you
    ultimate-warrior-death.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL: and with his random lucha libre compadre they are sure a force to be reckoned with!
  14. Arhu

More lag after recent update

Make sure you verify the game files as well. It seems like people have to wait until the next patch fixes this problem ( hopefully ).
  15. Arhu

How Taleworlds Can Fix Snowballing By Examining Similar Games

I was thinking of seasonal siege mechanic. Just as it'd happened in real life, lords would start a siege campaign only during summer. Maybe modifying the AI to siege only during summer and spring seasons would give the weak factions two months of recuperation period.

It's just a far fetched idea, but the current state of the game is in need of dire changes to hotfix this issue.
  16. Arhu

More lag after recent update

Yes. Many people are complaining about it. One of the suggestions was to check if the game is using your actual GPU, not the integrated graphics.
  17. Arhu

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Always state your difficulty settings when reporting this, I haven't seen it yet on realistic settings. If it happens with damage to friendly parties set to 1/3 that is really self explanatory, because with that setting you essentially tripple the combat strength of any faction you join.

It would also be good to know if this happens with all factions or just some.

Are you sure about that? I thought those settings are only applicable for the battles that you are present.
  18. Arhu

Saves get corrupted after roughly 45 loads (Not saves, loads). Please devs fix this asap or everyone's campaigns will brick.

What a weird bug. It seems almost like an implementation for the demo/trial version of the game.
Back
Top Bottom