Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info My game is not oppening on steam

Same here.
    In detail:
    Click play
    Firewall posts "Do you want to allow this app to make changes..." = Yes.
    Opens box: Performing first time set-up. Step 1 of 1.
    Box disappears:
    Play button shows CANCEL.
    Play button shows STOP.
    PLAY button becomes active again.

I have read several posts to try to resolve:
    Re-installed in native steam directory (C:\Program files x86\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord) - I usually install games to a different drive. NO EFFECT
    Set all .exe files to run as administrator. NO EFFECT
    Followed directions in this post: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/game-failing-crashing-at-launch.397007/
    : I am unable to install .NET v4.8.2 - My PC has .NET v4.7.0, and that is as high as it will go. Windows 10 has failed to install updates for some time - and after looking into this, I believe it would need a complete re-install to fix the issue - that is beyond me atm. I mention this because the crash reporting software packaged with the game requires .NET 4.7.2 or above (...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\CrashUploader.Publish\CrashUploader.Publish.exe). I don't know if there is a connection, but the software won't run with my version of .NET. Note that I have no trouble with any other game on this PC, so my out of date Windows install isn't usually an issue. I'm probably not up for trying that big of a fix unless it starts impacting on all my games.
    : My virus checker and firewall is set to allow Steam games. Created exceptions for Bannerlord specifically, and then tried turning both off. NO EFFECT.
    : Deleted the language file referenced in the above link: NO EFFECT.
    : Verified and reinstalled several times (including deleting all game references in other directories), with and without changes outlined above. NO EFFECT.

If I try to launch using the .exe files directly (...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\...):
    Bannerlord.exe: Nothing happens.
    Bannerlord_BE.exe: "The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFE669B9E08" - I believe this file has something to do with anti-cheat in multiplayer?
    TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe: Nothing happens.
    Bannerlord.Native.exe: White screen with a cursor for a while, the some kind of picture screen (as if the game were loading), then it just drops back to windows with the PLAY button active again.

That's all I know.
    A lot of threads seem to be raising variations of this, but it's all a bit vague to-date.
    I would like to play this game - it looks great on the YouTube play-through, and I enjoyed Warband.
    Same here.
    In detail:
    Click play
    Firewall posts "Do you want to allow this app to make changes..." = Yes.
    Opens box: Performing first time set-up. Step 1 of 1.
    Box disappears:
    Play button shows CANCEL.
    Play button shows STOP.
    PLAY button becomes active again.

I have read several posts to try to resolve:
    Re-installed in native steam directory (C:\Program files x86\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord) - I usually install games to a different drive. NO EFFECT
    Set all .exe files to run as administrator. NO EFFECT
    Followed directions in this post: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/game-failing-crashing-at-launch.397007/
    : I am unable to install .NET v4.8.2 - My PC has .NET v4.7.0, and that is as high as it will go. Windows 10 has failed to install updates for some time - and after looking into this, I believe it would need a complete re-install to fix the issue - that is beyond me atm. I mention this because the crash reporting software packaged with the game requires .NET 4.7.2 or above (...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\CrashUploader.Publish\CrashUploader.Publish.exe). I don't know if there is a connection, but the software won't run with my version of .NET. Note that I have no trouble with any other game on this PC, so my out of date Windows install isn't usually an issue. I'm probably not up for trying that big of a fix unless it starts impacting on all my games.
    : My virus checker and firewall is set to allow Steam games. Created exceptions for Bannerlord specifically, and then tried turning both off. NO EFFECT.
    : Deleted the language file referenced in the above link: NO EFFECT.
    : Verified and reinstalled several times (including deleting all game references in other directories), with and without changes outlined above. NO EFFECT.

If I try to launch using the .exe files directly (...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\...):
    Bannerlord.exe: Nothing happens.
    Bannerlord_BE.exe: "The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFE669B9E08" - I believe this file has something to do with anti-cheat in multiplayer?
    TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe: Nothing happens.
    Bannerlord.Native.exe: White screen with a cursor for a while, the some kind of picture screen (as if the game were loading), then it just drops back to windows with the PLAY button active again.

That's all I know.
    A lot of threads seem to be raising variations of this, but it's all a bit vague to-date.
    I would like to play this game - it looks great on the YouTube play-through, and I enjoyed Warband.
    Thanks, i tried these options too and as just like you said nothing changed so if you find anything that could change this situation can you also please write to me
  2. Need More Info My game is not oppening on steam

When i click on the game it shows the page "performing first time setup" but it's not loading the bar and after a while game is just closing itself without opening
Back
Top Bottom