Search results for query: *

1. 'Protect the caravan' mission SUPER annoying

You are just a noob. That mission is really easy and it's free money. I gues your party totally sucks, when you can't even catch a caravan.
  2. Are crossbows still good?

Does anyone know how crossbows stand after the nerf?
  3. Patch Notes e1.0.6

How big is the crossbows nerf?
  4. Crossbows

Does anyone know how big is the crossbow nerf? Are they still better than bows? Because I have a lot of crossbowmen in my army.
  5. Patch Notes e1.0.3

This patch was completely useless. After one save, the saves will be corrupted again.
  6. Culture bonuses need a rebalance stat.

I agree, but first, they must fix the bonuses, because right now none of them are working lmao. You can easily notice it, when playing as an Aserai, because you still have to pay the full price for caravans, even though it should be cheaper for you.
  7. Lord as a prisoner

I have captured a lord, so he is now my prisoner. Will he after some time join my party? And if not, what should I do with him?
  8. Culture bonuses

Idk why but this is quite a big and easily noticeable bug, but literally no one talks about it. I hope devs will fix it as soon as possible, because Aserais are completely useless because of this.
  9. Patch Notes e1.0.2

Nice, but there are still many bugs. For example an important one is that culture bonuses aren't working. I am playing as an Aserai so my caravans should be cheaper, but they cost still 15 000 golds which is a normal price.
  10. Resolved Culture bonuses

I have noticed, that bonuses from cultures aren't working. For example I play as an Aserai but creating a caravan still costs me 15 000 instead of 10 500 (my bonus should make it 30% cheaper).
  11. Aserai Culture Bonus - Not working?

I am playing as an Aserai and I have the same problem. It is really annoying.
  12. Culture bonuses

Good call. Same happened to my Aserai playthrough.
    So this problem is only with Aserais? Other cultures bonuses are working?
  13. Culture bonuses

I have noticed, that bonuses from cultures aren't working. For example I play as an Aserai but creating a caravan still costs me 15 000 instead of 10 500 (my bonus should make it 30% cheaper).
Back
Top Bottom