Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Flying NPC when hit with high damage javelin/axe

Thanks for responding. Yes, I did use cheats to get to 350 throwing. I normally use cheats to get high skills and just play the game for the sandbox fun of it :smile:.
  2. Need More Info Flying NPC when hit with high damage javelin/axe

I am at 350 throwing skill. At close range, enemies just fly when I hit them with my javelins or axes. It would be good if the flying animation could be disabled when using common weapons like axes and javelins since the flying animation seems to be triggered at high damage and/or close range...
  3. Need More Info High bow damage makes enemies fly

Hello. Thank you for resolving this issue. However, I have also noticed that the same issue still persists for throwing weapons such as axes and javelins.
  4. Need More Info High bow damage makes enemies fly

Thank you for responding so quickly. I am using cheats to get to 350 archery skill. Here is the Video Link.
  5. Need More Info High bow damage makes enemies fly

I am at 350 archery skill, and I have the strongest bow in the game (southern longbow). At close range, enemies just fly when I hit them with my arrows. It would be good if the flying animation could be disabled when using common weapons like bows and crossbows since the flying animation seems...
  6. Need More Info Massive FPS Drops During Sieges

My FPS seems to drop quickly and a lot sometimes during sieges. It seems to mostly be around the time siege equipment approaches the walls, but it can happen during other stages of the siege as well. I am running on a RTX2080 and i7 9700K, so I don't think my specs are an issue.
  7. Need More Info Cavalry Recognised as Footmen

Hello Firstly, thank you for this awesome game. In Patches 1.0.1 and Patches 1.0.2, the game has started showing my cavalry as footmen and even reads them as footmen. When commanded, the voiceover days "footmen" but somehow the cavalry only respond to the order, so it is just a recognition...
Back
Top Bottom