Search results for query: *

1. BugFeedbackbot

Nearly 6 Months and Perks are not implemented

Yeah its basically just a showcase of incompetency at this point. If it continues at this pace you can argue the game was a scam.
  2. BugFeedbackbot

Formation system need a rework: infantry just can't fight properly

I sent like 40 Infantry units against looters in a width restricted area to fight. (bridge)
    My far superior infantry couldnt get a single kill until I pulled them off the bridge.

It was a mix of Vlandian swordsman, vlandian infantry, vlandian recruit and footman on my side of the army. They had the shieldwall formation activated.
  3. BugFeedbackbot

SP - General Gamebreaking bug, with video.

I sent like 40 Infantry units against looters in a width restricted area to fight. (bridge) My far superior infantry couldnt get a single kill until I pulled them off the bridge. It was a mix of Vlandian swordsman, vlandian infantry, vlandian recruit and footman on my side of the army. They had...
  4. BugFeedbackbot

The Sturgians look ridiculous

I farm Skoldebrovers units to recruit them. The game really needs a Nords faction. Or more Nord units. With the ability to choose from what unit pool you recruit at your kindom's fiefs.
  5. BugFeedbackbot

A different perspective on XP gain.

I see people suggesting a faster rate of leveling. Now I believe that is a result of unclear gamedesign/vision of the game. I remember reading blog posts about the Clan system. How you can continue playing the game when your character dies, taking the role of an heir. Children taking like...
Back
Top Bottom