Search results for query: *

1. islandyo

SP - General Allow to transform your companions into noble vassals of your kingdom, giving them their own clan and fiefs!!!!!!!

Bannerlord does not work like WB, as I have tried to explain :smile:
    Truth. WB has many more features. The vast majority of features in this game come from mods. A simple feature like this is not, or has not yet been, implemented.
  2. islandyo

SP - General Allow to transform your companions into noble vassals of your kingdom, giving them their own clan and fiefs!!!!!!!

As in WB. But with a new range of interactions. I conquer a city, and decide to give that city to one of my followers as well as a certain amount of followers. So he creates his own house, with his own flag and manages the place. As a new lord in my service and having me as his king. Simple.
  3. islandyo

Man, what I want is to be able to kill all the kings in the world if I want and put mine in their place! I want to be able to give castles and cities to my trusted soldiers and for them to create their kingdoms as my vassals. And after they have their kingdom, make wars, marry, form alliances, answer my calls, serve me, and more! Like in WB and more.
  4. islandyo

I am the King and I cannot turn one of my loyal soldiers into a trusted lord. Very annoying that?
  5. islandyo

More than a year later and still waiting for this to start playing. It seems to be something so simple...????
  6. islandyo

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

I wonder when they will start adding the resources that the community has been asking for for so long...:cautious::cautious::cautious:
  7. islandyo

Thank you very much for your consideration and for listening to our pleading!
  8. islandyo

Allow to transform your companions into noble vassals of your kingdom, giving them their own clan and fiefs (And with that add a range of interactions with them, like banqueting, summon them to defend or attack a kingdom and more); - Allow to send soldiers to my vassals; - Allow me to select my...
  9. islandyo

SP Top Suggestions

3 Suggestions and a More Fun 200x Game! IMPLEMENT THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1. Allow to transform your companions into noble vassals of your kingdom, giving them their own clan and fiefs (And with that add a range of interactions with them, like banqueting, summon them to defend or attack a kingdom and more);
    2. - Allow to send soldiers to my vassals;
    3. - Allow me to select my main house to receive all kings seeking peace, alliance and much more.

IMPLEMENT THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!???????
  10. islandyo

SP - General 3 Suggestions and a More Fun 200x Game! IMPLEMENT THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Allow to transform your companions into noble vassals of your kingdom, giving them their own clan and fiefs (And with that add a range of interactions with them, like banqueting, summon them to defend or attack a kingdom and more); - Allow to send soldiers to my vassals; - Allow me to select...
  11. islandyo

LANGUAGE IN PORTUGUESE!

Please add the Portuguese language so that I and many others can play this game with all the experience it can provide! PLEASE!!
Back
Top Bottom