Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Game won't load e1.0.1

Hello, are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please report back to us.
    Negative. Haven't seen that problem since maybe two or three days after launch. Game's running well now, bug wise. My big point of concern is the lack of diplomacy late game, but I'm having lots of fun regardless. Thanks.
  2. Resolved Game won't load e1.0.1

The launcher reads e1.0.0, and I'm still experiencing the same routine crashes as before. Yippe
  3. Resolved Corrupt Save?

It seems like we are having different problems here. I was just fine with resuming my save until tomorrow morning when i updated my drivers, i am playing a new save at the moment and it seems fine. I believe it has something to do with GPU's we are using. I'm using R93804GB can you guys share what GPU you are using?

RTX 2080
  4. Resolved Corrupt Save?

Same boat. It's SO frustrating.

Whats worse, is that I dont recall exactly what i was doing/where i was/ what quest i was on, etc, so i dont want to restart out of fear of running into the same thing and wasting even more time.

Was this QA tested at all? I understand bugs and all, but ANYONE would have found this after just a few hours of play.

I've started three new games as a result of this bug. Each one has become corrupted. It's not any one action. Sometimes it happens in conversations, sometimes loading screens, sometimes while simply traveling on the campaign map. It seems like each save degraded to the point where they became unplayable.
  5. Game currently unplayable due to crashing

Singleplayer campaign is currently unplayable as a result of frequent crashes, which begin to occur a few hours into a new game. The game will experience an initial crash, after which the game then continues to crash every few minutes into the apparently corrupted save, forcing me to start a new...
Back
Top Bottom