Search results for query: *

• Users: Juss
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Castle Siege AI Break (repeatable)

OK, will check that later.. Although I am sure there was no (F) there, like other interactable items show, I just saw a "Gate" and its healthbar.. at least for me it didn't seem to be interactable with F. Maybe because I wasn't leader of the party? Still thanks for tip, gonna doublecheck that.
  2. Need More Info Castle Siege AI Break (repeatable)

Yeah, the AI in such scenario is extremely bad. The defenders are piling at the gate from the inside, attackers from the outside.. attackers archers are doing something, which looks like riverdance(they keep the line and move back and forward, well, they sometimes shoot too). Cavalry of attackers seems to be charging randomly(which means they are riding around aimlessly), eventually they end up at the gate tho, where they can be picked off. I was in the army of a nobleman, the nobleman kept barking at me orders which made no sense(we all were stuck inside the keep, and I was leading a cavarly unit, I was repeatedly ordered to charge, flank etc... while gate was closed). So that part seems to be just a loop which generates random orders during battle.

There should be a way for the defenders at least to open the gates when necessary. I had to hack through the inner gate at some point using my sword, but then there was outer gate, which was bit too tough for the sword, so I eventually had to jump over the wall to finish off the final attackers.. Even then it was also buggy, the fleeing attackers got stuck in the tents in the camp.
  3. Need More Info Defensive siege stuck in wall

Got today twice stuck in a wall.. it was overlooking the gate, right side.. Here is the location I meant.. the spot where I got stuck is at my left side:
  4. Resolved Corrupt Save?

Same problem here.. all savegames suddenly stopped working (I have a feeling, there is some other problem, than corrupt savegame).

GTX 1070 here also.
Back
Top Bottom