Search results for query: *

1. Mr. Palladian

Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos- maybe bug idk

Yeah this bug was fixed in the new update!
    I agree that it is still very unclear tho.
  2. Mr. Palladian

Resolved Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos

I thought loading a previous save file was a no-go. So that it why I gave you this solution :smile:
    I am glad it's fixed now though! Good luck in your adventure!
  3. Mr. Palladian

There's easier way to fix the cheat issue. Full fix is now as follows, and works as of today (credit to
    missionAvs)

1. Download and activate the Developer Console on Nexusmods (it needs to be the latest version as of tonight)(make sure you read the instructions on how to get it to work properly)
    2. Load up your game and open the console by pressing CTRL + ~.
    3. Enter or Paste: campaign.complete_active_quest Assemble the Dragon Banner
    4. Enter or Paste: campaign.complete_active_quest Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos
    5. Enter or Paste: config.cheat_mode 1
    6. Enter or Paste: storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests
    7. Enter or Paste: config.cheat_mode 0

Can someone maybe pin this as an answer?
    This should be working for everyone who had this problem before the recent fix.
  4. Mr. Palladian

Arzagos' bannerpiece (solved!)

I found it in another thread! This may help you <3

"There's easier way to fix the cheat issue. Full fix is now as follows, and works as of today (credit to
    @missionAvs and Brula Noyan at link to thread)

1. Download and activate the Developer Console on Nexusmods (it needs to be the latest version as of tonight)(make sure you read the instructions on how to get it to work properly)
    4. Enter or Paste: campaign.complete_active_quest Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos
    "
  5. Mr. Palladian

Resolved Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos Quest bugged

"There's easier way to fix the cheat issue. Full fix is now as follows, and works as of today (credit to

"
  6. Mr. Palladian

Resolved Arzagos' Banner Piece Missing

"
  7. Mr. Palladian

Resolved “Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos” quest broken

I am going to try it right now. Good luck!

"
  8. Mr. Palladian

Main Quest - Arzagos Bug

"
  9. Mr. Palladian

Resolved Arzagos/Istiana quest

"
  10. Mr. Palladian

There's easier way to fix the cheat issue. Full fix is now as follows, and works as of today (credit to
    missionAvs)

It worked! I shared this on some other threads aswell, crediting both you and MissionAvs with a link to this thread. This is amazing!
  11. Mr. Palladian

It worked for me! If you don't know how to install te mod, send me a private message. I will help you install it :smile:
  12. Mr. Palladian

"
  13. Mr. Palladian

You are not the only one, same happend to me. I saw in another thread that there was a way to get the item through a console command. Although, this mister forgot the command...
    I saved after the matter, so I can't go back, but this man mentioned that, to fix this, you can beat the hideout just before you talk to Arzagos. Once you talk to him, youclear the hideout again andyou should get it.
    Sadly this is no option for me. I hope it is for you though!
  14. Mr. Palladian

Resolved Arzagos/Istiana quest

Does someone else know the command to get the item? I have the same problem... the hideout arzagos showed me didn't give me the piece, even though I cleared it.
  15. Mr. Palladian

Arzagos' bannerpiece (solved!)

Dear Bannerlord community. Today I found Arzagos and I have to find a piece of the banner. This should be located in a hideout. I cleared the hideout he referred to, but didnt get anything. I thought it wasnt't the right one so I went to the lady(Forgot her name... started with an I) the other...
  16. Mr. Palladian

Early access post should be organized

I agree! I found a small typo in the game, wanted to report it, but I have no idea where. I hope they are working on it though. It might be very busy for them atm.
  17. Mr. Palladian

I found a typo very early in the game (I am still in the tutorial)

Dear Mount&Blade community, I am so excited to what this new world will bring! I just finished my fighting tutorial and right now I am travelling to my first village. It feels so much like the old series. I love it already! I did find a small typo though, and I would love to report it, but I...
Back
Top Bottom