Search results for query: *

• Users: Vermin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vermin

Halting banpolls as admin

A search delivered no results so I will just ask Could the developers add the possibility for admins to halt banpolls(make them reject/fail)? possibly just by voting no on the poll as admin. Sometimes people start banpolls for no apparent reason or because they are frustrated. Sometimes people...
  2. Vermin

Attacking but not attacking

We were playing  just a few minutes ago until DavidMF told me his character was ready to swing, but he wasnt holding his LMB. When I ran into him, I did not see a swing at all. Is it a bug? a Graphical error? Or something else? Edit; Its late, I got the title wrong
  3. Vermin

SP beta doesnt work

I have just installed SP beta .700 and when I try to start the executable it keeps telling me it cannot find fmodex.dll and then closes down. I have downloaded and reinstalled both the SP files and executable but it keeps giving me the same message again. I am also in the MP beta but this is...
  4. Vermin

[BUG]Borcha likes talking to himself ... alot

After performing a search and even going through the 14 pages of topics without finding any mention of this I decided to report it. Borcha likes talking to himself I had this message about 15 times in only a few minutes travelling through Calradia (while hunting deserters) I tried to kick him...
Back
Top Bottom