Search results for query: *

1. Black African Faction

Yes, keep going, chalk-man. Your fear feeds the afriKKKan revolution
    PWfHb.png
    Reported.
  2. Taleworlds? Are you there?

I can't even play multiplayer in a game I paid for because the devs believed it was wise to have multiple update branches but only supporting multiplayer for one branch.
  3. Black African Faction

kenyan-mud-hut.jpg

there is ur african dlc normie cuck
    10/10 Big gyrificated brain pilled
  4. Black African Faction

Holy **** Ronnoc reading that vomit you just posted made my brain significantly smoother and dear god I don't need it any smoother. A couple of factions could be added that are based on significantly developed Sub-Saharan kingdoms/polities inspired by the various kingdoms in the Sahel area and Ethiopia/East Africa, which are regions that had significant interactions with those who the Aserai might be based on. Implying that West Africa was just barely developed is just idiotic and if you think the devs "made the lore and setting perfectly" that's fine but don't fling **** at someone who can imagine a setting more interesting, varied and favourful setting than something that's 99% like an anachronistic medieval Europe and its surroundings.

0/10 literal brainlet post
    You could've saved yourself the time of writing all that by just screaming 'WAKANDA IS REAL'
  5. Bannerlord A.I.

This game is a joke
  6. Ways to deal with the toxicity

You need to grow a pair
  7. Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

Okay, I'll take the bait.

Why aren't all the characters black? We all know Africans were the first kings. Btw I'm blaaaaaaack.
  8. Free look in first person

This is definitely a missing feature.
  9. Looters are to powerful as it stands

As 1.0.5 looters make mincemeat out of any tier 5 infantry in your party, unless you keep them all in a shieldwall and advance slowly.
  10. Resolved Thank you Taleworlds for breaking my game

After enjoying myself immensely with the game, I patched to 1.0.3. Big mistake. Now I cannot play this wonderful game that you have all worked so hard on. Yes, it still crashes on safe mode. I have already sent the dumps. Waiting for 1.0.4 so I can continue blitzkrieging Calradia.
  11. Balance is Abyssmal, general summary of why.

He gave them a good waxing and now they're slipping and sliding all over the field.
  12. An interesting revelation related to choosing your culture

The maximum intelligence attribute that any Aserai character can have is 6, and the maximum cunning attribute that an Empire character can have is 8. All the other cultures follow the same pattern of maximum attributes during the creation of the character's backstory: Vigor ( 8 ) Intelligence (...
Back
Top Bottom