Search results for query: *

• Users: Emothic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. What determines the success rate in courting?

So when courting for marriage what effects the success and failure/critical failure in the diologe event.. mini-game.. thing? Why are some words green and some words gray? As I was experimenting with the system to understand it. I maxed out all of my characters stats, but still then I had a very...
  2. What is the ideal troop composition?

What is the ideal composition of your army should you go for? How many Infantry, archers, and cavalry? Or Is it possible to just have all cavalry, or majority cavalry, few archers, no infantry? What would be the best?
  3. There is almost nothing to do, and got two bugs.

Seriously, there is almost nothing to do in this game. I've been going to village after village, city after city trying to find jobs. But no on really has any. I mean this is early game, how are there no jobs or quests early game? The time I've wasted just trying to find something, which the...
  4. The AI just spams attacks.

God damn the AI just contently spams attacks and never gives you the ability to attack. Even with the A.I. set on the easiest difficulty I can't ever attack them. And when I do attack them my attacks are so slow that they hit me first and cancel my animation so I don't do any damage. I'm...
Back
Top Bottom