Search results for query: *

• Users: Trejin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. New POP player here. Thank you for the totally awesome mod!!!

Reading the entire introduction (sorry about Vance) really puts you into this world. After reading it I couldnt help but come here and thank everyone who helped bring this great experience together. Job well done!!! Kudos!!!
  2. Warband Mod Help...need feedback

Hello fellow gamers I am returning to this game and from the looks of things, there have been quite a few number of mods created for Warband. I wanted to see if I can get feedback on your favorite mod and why you are drawn to it. Not looking for a debate about which is the best.....no no no. ...
  3. Saved single player vs new patch...should I restart my campaign?

Havent played in awhile (since 1.22 I beleive). I just patched to the latest patch, and playing on a old saved game.  I seiged Praven and noticed some weird glitches. For example, the city itself looked as if some of the walls were underground. I wondered if my older save game was compatible...
  4. Watch the Archer....He'll cut ya. Tales from the Arena

Man I love this game!!! There I sat, in the arena. My team had been plowed. Im backed in a corner, firing away watching the other teams duke it out. Im running low on arrows. Last member of the yellow team has fallen. Team green in full force is coming down on me. We got incoming....40 yrds...
  5. Totally Awesome Thank You Wickedshot

Downloaded your mod yesterday (was a bit skeptical) I was totally suprised.  Now all I can do is /bow Custom Settlements is just what this M&B'er needed. You rock.....thanks to all the modders who helped with this and I totally cant wait to see what comes next.
  6. Excellent Mod

Just wanted to let you know I am enjoying your mod Nick. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom