Search results for query: *

1. warphenix

AI out of controle during siege and do stupid things

Hello, I did some siege but never understand how manage my army, i miss something or it's completly normal for them to abandon the battering ram after destroy the first door and run away in circle at the spawn or take the ladder which is on the other side of the map ? Any way to give them...
  2. warphenix

Is my game have reach its end if all colony has been take by 1 faction ?

I have beginning my first game since launch, and now Vladian has take all colonies of the map and i realy don't have the power to attack them, did my game have reach "its end" or the faction can fall appart the same as the Empire ?
  3. warphenix

Can i forbid my companion's party to hire new men ?

I hope they will work on it.
    Currently the 2nd party is near of a useless thing if you can't manage it.
  4. warphenix

Resolved Choose formation to lead don't have a "continue" button

A temporary work around is to click rapidly underneath the bottom border of the Formations window. Eventually it should start the battle. (Not a fix, just a workaround to continue your game)
    UPDATE
    It work well for me, thanks. I got the same issue with the army management, (the done button is hide) but i can click throug the management window.
    As you say "Not a fix, just a workaround to continue your game" :wink:
  5. warphenix

Can i forbid my companion's party to hire new men ?

I create my 2nd party and i have filled it with my proper men but couple of time after this i see my companion have recruit new men and it cost me more than i want, can i stop that ?
  6. warphenix

Change your resolution, the button is being covered, apparently setting it to 16:9 should fix it.
    I am actualy in this resolution exactly (16:9) haha, i hope change to another will work.
    Thank for help !
  7. warphenix

Resolved Quest: "The spy party" make the game crash

Bug Description: How To Reproduce The Bug: talk to the thug when you discover where the spy is hiding How Often The Bug Occurs: Every time, i try to reload the game mutliple time but the crash always happen Quest Name: The Spy Party NPC Name: Thug (Rommund is the guys who give me the quest) Save...
  8. warphenix

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323588910573682698/694357287397097472/unknown.png WHERE IS THE BUTTON TO CONTINUE THE BATTLE ?
Back
Top Bottom