Search results for query: *

1. König Harlaus

Suggestion for a future M&B game.

I have nearly 20 must have mods for me to enjoy.Most of them are pretty basic but fundamental staff.And amazing full conversion mods are around the corner like ''IN THE NAME OF JERUSALEM''.But still all money goes to TW for an unfinnished product.So a dignified approach is to just charge few $...
  2. König Harlaus

Consoles

Given the fact that a non modded bannerlord is kinda lame what do you thing TW sould charge on console release?I would like to hear from guys not playing with mods.Is it even bearable?
  3. König Harlaus

default scenes

Hello does anyone know if we can load default scenes(terrain etc)after the latest updates on both version and mod tools????
  4. König Harlaus

Are we ripped off in some way by TW?

Hello everyone.Has anyone ever thought that we were kinda scammed?I have that feeling that they are trying to make the most out of the least possible.They took advandage of the unique concept they have on their hands and they released they most empty game ever.Personally cant play without 15...
  5. König Harlaus

Default scenes loading into editor issue.

Hello does anyone know how can i load the terrain in game's default scenes?Its missing in the editor.THNX
  6. König Harlaus

Scenes/Diplomacy

Even tho some content is being added.Icant enjoy the game and immerse into it with so many over used scenes.I mean every castle is the same.All castles share the same Keep scene upgrade path.Tavern?One per faction!!!!!No scenes added since June and those were badly designed.Not many plp...
Back
Top Bottom