Search results for query: *

1. Athenon_FireBlood

Resolved Game Crash while loading Multiplayer Mount & Blades game

I just can't enter the game. The game crashes on launch in the loading screen. It started doing this TODAY (14 may 2020) I downloaded a new patch just before. I believe it comes from the new patch.
  2. Athenon_FireBlood

Changing profile name on the forum

Can't seem to find the way to change my profile name on the forum... Initially I was in VK clan so I've put it in my name but now Im stuck with a clan name that Im not in anymore and that's quite embarassing... I mean if you can just delete that [VK] part in my name that would do.
  3. Athenon_FireBlood

In Progress Animation stucked

Many many times I had my character unable to attack or reload bow. It always happen after I get touched by a missile or a melee hit while switching weapons or charging my bow. It feels like the game still think im doing those actions after being hit. It is quite frustrating when I have to...
  4. Athenon_FireBlood

My *opinion* on the MP units tier list (skirmish) e1.2.0

***This is only my opinion based on my experience with the game. I am not a greater god that knows it all*** (or am I :xf-cool: ) I will start by ranking each unit individually then explain why I put them at say rank. *Ranked from top to bottom in each sections* RANK S -Veteran (Aserai) RANK...
Back
Top Bottom