Search results for query: *

• Users: Zerfsack
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zerfsack

Whats up with Billhooks?

When in the forging tab the mace billhook head does piercing damage, but the axe head billhook does cut. Is this supposed to be like this or just a little oversight?
  2. Zerfsack

SP - General Allow us to cheer with our troops!

At the end of every battle, our troops cheer in delight and bask in their victory! Yet our characters just stand there unamused. I think allowing us to cheer would be a nice small addition to the game that would really help with immersion. Back in Warband, I used to enable cheats just so I...
  3. Zerfsack

Forging Civilian Weapons

When forging some weapons come out as civilian and some don't, but there is no way (That I have found) to tell if a weapon is going to be civilian or not. Has anyone figured out how to tell? It would be nice as I am trying to get a nice looking civilian sword. I have tried testing if the part...
  4. Zerfsack

SP - General Suggestions on skill progression

I have read through quite a few threads talking about skill progression, with ideas such as unlimited skill levels and other ideas. But I also wanted to add a few points which I believe are also important. Whilst playing Bannerlord I felt that my character wasn't exactly getting stronger each...
Back
Top Bottom