Search results for query: *

1. Azhrei

Need More Info Various graphics issues

Thanks for replying. I checked the Radeon control panel and Anisotropic Filtering was set to 16x, I disabled it for Bannerlord alone and it did clear up a lot of it, but the lines are still there, just less visible. I've posted screenshots below.

I think I'd been playing for about twenty minutes to about half an hour at that point. And for the third, the battle was fought somewhere close to Nevyansk, which is a somewhat mountainous area near northwest Sturgia that, going by the cliffs behind the castle at least, is well above sea level. I've seen this issue before, in 1.6.3 at least, and sometimes moving the mouse around was able to fix it, or it fixed itself after some time during the batle, so I don't know if sea level is really at fault here and it's not some glitch that just happens to fix itself sometimes.

CKz3DE8.png

fsbnaSf.jpg
  2. Azhrei

Need More Info Various graphics issues

Summary: Graphics glitches How to Reproduce: Run the game, I guess Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro 19044.1586 GPU: Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU Driver Version: 22.3.1 CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro Motherboard: GigaByte B550 Aorus Elite Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 250GB SSD, 2TB...
  3. Azhrei

MP Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch

I'm curious as to which bright spark honestly thought that releasing the game with the most basic of multiplayer modes, the very same modes that people cried out for in the original M&B and which made Warband so successful, was a good idea? Why would anyone think that releasing it without...
  4. Azhrei

Victory & Loss sound files

Can anyone tell me the name and possibly the location to the sound files that are played every time your team wins and loses? I had a look in the sounds folder (of course) but couldn't find anything that was obviously named. Edit - I've found the loss ones, under the names "loose.ogg" and...
  5. Azhrei

Random bad performance; also sudden lag

I have two issues I would like to ask for help with. The first has only just started happening to me, while the other has to my memory always plagued NW. As to the first, I recently ugpraded my processor and motherboard from a Core i5 2500 and Asus P8H67-M to a Core i5 4690K and an Asus Z97-P...
  6. Azhrei

Error and graphic glitches

ZeroFighterR said:
    SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 430: Invalid Player ID: 0; LINE NO: 251:
    At_script_game_receive_network_message

This "Bug" is already known,

This is basicly a placeholder for a message announced at the start of the next wave(which still needs to be implented of course)

I'm having trouble with an error that pops up every now and then, and also some graphical glitches on certain maps. On one default game that came up, the one with cowboys versus Aztecs, every time I stared down towards the gate where the enemy was coming in, I would get really annoying flashing glitches come up on my screen. My gpu isn't overheating - far from it - and I have no such issues with any other game, whether more graphical or processor intensive or not. I've also seen it on other maps, but some maps - say maybe, Pelennor Fields, don't have the issue at all.

That sounds like there is something with your graphic card, I used to have that and got a new graphic card and it was fixed

However it could be an issue with a prop.

Anyways, use the Bug report thread next time  :wink:

Cheers man, will do.

I tried forcing manual fan speed on my card and the artefacts went away... which is weird as the card was at 50c, nowhere near overheating (I've seen it quite capably handle nearly 70c in Napoleon - Total War for hours at a time), but definitely was in use as when idle it typically sits at 36c. It's possible that the card wasn't ramping up it's speed and thus fan for whatever reason, but was still using 3D. Weird, but sorted anyway.

Thanks again :grin:
  7. Azhrei

Error and graphic glitches

Hey guys, I'm having trouble with an error that pops up every now and then, and also some graphical glitches on certain maps. On one default game that came up, the one with cowboys versus Aztecs, every time I stared down towards the gate where the enemy was coming in, I would get really...
  8. Azhrei

Connection to Server Lost

ISP change has come and gone, problem remains. Still no response from Taleworlds concerning the support ticket I submitted.
  9. Azhrei

Half a month on, and still no fix. I've tried creating a support ticket directly with Taleworlds but am unsurprised to not have received a reply of any kind. Kinda disappointing seeing as I've been a huge fan of the series since 2004 when the alpha versions of the original game were coming out, but as I said, unsurprising.

We're changing our ISP at the end of the month, if that doesn't solve the issue...
  10. Azhrei

I just reformatted my pc, tried it out, and the issue remains. This is with a clean install of everything, with the only programs installed being Steam and various driver applications (mouse, sound card, etc). I logged on and tried a different server, and yep, same thing.  :sad:
  11. Azhrei

I've been playing the game with no issues for as long as it has been out, and now I am having the same problem. It started maybe two weeks ago, I would be playing, then suddenly there's lag, and I'm out of the server. There hasn't been a day that has passed without it happening, and my gametime has dropped by a large percentage because of it.

I have tried all of the fixes listed. I don't have two rgl_config.txt files, and in the one my secure connection is set to 0 (set it to 1 once out of desperation, did nothing). Tried the single threading thing. Tried changing number of max connections to 8 as advised elsewhere, and all it did was not let me even see a single server (the server I play on typically has a maximum of maybe 40 players, and that's very rare). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I've tried playing outside of Steam (I bought it from Taleworlds directly).

Numerous posts on other threads and forums where people were complaining about the issue suggested that the router was at fault - well, there wasn't anything that changed on my router since the problem started, but after being advised by an admin, completely reset my router and set it all up again. It seems to have helped some since I can now play for about ten minutes before it kicks me out again. Someone mentioned keeping an online service going while I'm playing, but I have two flatmates who are nearly always playing something online while I am, or browsing, or downloading, so that's not a solution. My ping remains steady at about 55 - and when I am kicked out of the server, there is no effect to our 'net connection, like some have been reporting.

Not sure where else to turn, or what to try... I seem to have exhausted the list of suggestions. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  12. Azhrei

Audio issues with Sound Blaster Z

Hey, Helz. I completely forgot about this - the problem continued, but it was just something I dealt with. Just now I had the same thing happen to me as happened to you, where it started popping and then just died altogether, and I had to restart. I've heard of Creative's bad drivers and support in the past, but all the reviews and everyone I spoke to prior to buying the card said they'd sorted all of that out. Maybe they have for the majority, but I doubt they'd give us the time of day, the small few having trouble with a niche game such as this.

Sigh... just have to continue dealing with it, I suppose. Can't say I've had any problem with the card being too loud, but I've seen that problem posted around the 'net, so you're not alone.
  13. Azhrei

Nobody, huh?
  14. Azhrei

Hey guys, I recently bought a Sound Blaster Z and I'm getting some strange issues with sound in the game while using the card. Every now and then the game will make a popping sound, then all audio will go very quiet, and over the course of maybe three seconds come back up to full volume again...
  15. Azhrei

Cavalry Groupfighting Server

Never mind.
  16. Azhrei

Has Been Stopped The Working

I saw! Thanks anyway, man. Will be seeing you in there. Just downloading it now from Gamefront's decidedly slow servers...
  17. Azhrei

Has Been Stopped The Working

Downloading and installing the patch Sauron linked to got me an error on launch -

RGL Error
    Unable to open: Modules\FullInvasion2\Resource\full_invasion2_materials.brf

Edit - bugger it, may as well redownload
  18. Azhrei

[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Aha... muchos gracias, usnavy30. I guess I should've gone to the Taleworlds site before posting, I even mentioned the possibility of a new patch...  :roll:
  19. Azhrei

[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

I'm confused. So where are people actually playing now? Up until about a week or so ago everything was fine, then suddenly no servers can be found. I tried downloading the "full version 10", which is labelled as the old one, just in case, couldn't see anyone. Tried the 1.05/11 Alpha, still no servers. Finally, I tried the 1.05 Alpha, as listed on the front page of this thread, and nope, nothing.

So what version are people currently playing, or are they not playing at all? Has there been a Warband patch or something out in the meantime, too, that I have yet to update?
  20. Azhrei

Entering cd-key

Okay, for some reason it gave me the option this time. Thanks for all your help, and sorry for wasting your time!  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom