Search results for query: *

• Users: Dhargo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info The game performs terribly, jumping FPS from 20-120 non-stop on the campaign map

Windows 10, fully updated GPU nvidia gtx 1080 drivers updated CPU intel i7-8700k Memory 24GB RAM I bought the game for 2.99€ on a sale, I thought I'd play it while waiting for Bannerlord. But now I cannot even play it at all, because on the Campaign Map the FPS jump non-stop. Check this clip to...
  2. SP - General An idea on how to better handle Lords beaten in Battle

Currently, if you beat a Lord in Battle and he does not escape, you have two choices. Choice 1: You set him free with barely any benefit for yourself but actual damage to yourself because that Lord will just be around to attack your Village again sooner. Choice 2: You take them Prisoner...
  3. AI completely broken in almost every single siege; conquering towns literally impossible.

In almost every siege battle, especially Desert Castles/Towns, the Units dont make use of siege towers. They all pile up below them like idiots. Had two siege Towers this time, and neither is getting used. Ram was sadly destroyed so how are you supposed to take such cities?
  4. Aserai Culture Bonus - Not working?

So the Culture Bonus for Aserai says "Caravans are 30% cheaper to build". So, with my Battanian character, going to an Artisan and forming a Caravan requires one companion and 15,000 Denars to hire 29 Caravan Guards and start the journey. So, naturally, I assumed with my Aserai character it...
  5. Main questline restricts gameplay and is plain boring.

The introduction to the game is really cool, losing your parents and having to free your siblings - thats very well done and I enjoyed it. But everything after your brother splits from your group to track down your siblings, is just really poorly written. 1. Why do you have to talk to 10...
Back
Top Bottom