Search results for query: *

1. Former Target Employee

Sturgian Fur & Aserai Dates Trade Route: 8000+ denars in a few minutes

Good evening Target guests. In Sturgia stock up on furs via this route: Tyal-->Glavstrom-->Varnovopal-->Sibir-->Balgard-->Ferth-->Ov-->Omor-->Kranirog-->Varcheg Bold indicates towns, not bold indicates villages that primarily produce the material. If you do the above in order none of these...
  2. Former Target Employee

Here is every 'primarily produced' resource and where you can and can't find them

I made a spreadsheet of every village and the good they 'primarily produce'. They produce more than just that resource, however; almost every village will produce grain, for example. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-5PUHZ1uPMBYnOdE26j1CMpJqa9sSY8-/view?usp=sharing 49 primarily produce grain...
  3. Former Target Employee

My head-canon is that Rhodoks are Battanians

Obviously the Rhodoks came from the Swadians, and the Swadians came from the Vlandians. Logically, one could say the Rhodoks are Vlandians. But my head-canon is that the Rhodoks are descendants of Battanians, or at least Vlandian-Battanians. The Kingdom of the Rhodoks draws a lot of...
  4. Former Target Employee

Route 230: The Salt Road (Warband Trade Route)

Route 230, or "The Salt Road", is a trade route to help get you on your feet financially in the early stages of the game. There are more efficient methods out there for sure (Floris' AAR, Chapter 29), but Route 230 is easy to learn and remember, adaptive, will help you understand the trade...
Back
Top Bottom