Search results for query: *

1. BloodyGlaives

Troll admin banned me

Today I was playing in the FG_Battle server and there's this admin named 65th_Linie_FILM_Gully who right off the bat was spawning rocket launchers, shotguns, hand grenades and admin horses, not to mention teleporting to people. Well when we point out the abusive nature of his ways, he kicks us...
  2. BloodyGlaives

ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

lol I cant seem to find the ZHG servers very much anymore but I'll look harder, are they all running nicoretive mod? that might explain it?
  3. BloodyGlaives

Best clan in M&BW

Mr.X said:
    Despite constant nagging about it, no, they don't

hmm, shame but what can I do? oh well I suppose.
  4. BloodyGlaives

tmos said:
    BloodyGlaives said:
    So is ZHG around at all? I don't even see your members anymore, thats too bad, I was considering joining :sad:

It is. You're just looking in the wrong places.
    Where should I look?
  5. BloodyGlaives

Best clan in M&BW

Mr.X said:
    BloodyGlaives said:
    Where doth BrC be? I've played with those guys a lot, theyre fun, they don't care so much about winning as about having fun, at least thats what I've seen in the few times I've merc'd for them.

Not active enough on the forum to be included. Plus, this was orginally posted before BrC was in existance so...

True enough I suppose, there are like 2 threads I've seen by them on tw lol they dont seem to really care much for the tw forums
  6. BloodyGlaives

Best clan in M&BW

Where doth BrC be? I've played with those guys a lot, theyre fun, they don't care so much about winning as about having fun, at least thats what I've seen in the few times I've played with them.
  7. BloodyGlaives

So is ZHG around at all? I don't even see your members anymore, thats too bad, I was considering joining :sad:
  8. BloodyGlaives

I feel stupid

Okay well I really wanna play mods like pw and invasion but they are all .rar files which for somereason I cant figure out how to download. Can anyone tell me what I have to do? I don't know really anything about computers, etc. I just play games :P but can anyone tell me what to do/get?
  9. BloodyGlaives

Bandits

Yeah, like in multiplayer have factions like Mountain Bandits, Forest Bandits and Sea raiders (you could include the other bandits but they aren't very important) And then have the classes set up like - Forest Bandit Archer or Sea Raider axeman or something. Or throw them all into one faction simply named "Outlaws" have Forest Bandits function as archers, Sea raiders as infantry and Desert Bandits as cavalrymen or something.
  10. BloodyGlaives

Bandits

I want a mod based on playing as bandits, bandits factions in multiplayer, new maps based on ambushes, like forests and narrow canyons and etc. Just maps where it would be very easy to ambush someone. And the ability to recruit bandits in singleplayer and I want to kill Manhunters, those...
  11. BloodyGlaives

Shadow Rising - A Wheel of Time Mod - Beta Release v0.3.1 - August 12, 2009

herre said:
    BloodyGlaives said:
    I doubt it, I'll just download it from STEAM probably lol
    They have sales on that game pretty often actually :p

Yep lol right now its 50% off!
  12. BloodyGlaives

I doubt it, I'll just download it from STEAM probably lol
  13. BloodyGlaives

herre said:
    BloodyGlaives said:
    I get to play an Aiel right? RIGHT??? I MUST play an Aiel! Or at least a Shienaran! I'll make Seanchans kiss my ass lol btw will this mod work with Warband 1.127
    No, this is for Mount&Blade not Warband.

Yes you can play as Aiel and/or shienaran

Yay Aiel ftw but :sad: about the Warband, I was really looking forward to this too, I only have Warband, M&B original got deleted from my computer when I had its memory erased to clear it out.
  14. BloodyGlaives

I get to play an Aiel right? RIGHT??? I MUST play an Aiel! Or at least a Shienaran! I'll make Seanchans kiss my ass lol btw will this mod work with Warband 1.127
  15. BloodyGlaives

[S] Zelig's Version of Wheel of Time Mod

THANK YOUUUUU!!! And PLEASE tell me that I can play as an Aiel!!!!! PLEEASSEEE! Or even a Shienaran. Seanchan would be cool to play too :grin: riding a torm into battle and wreaking havoc on the poor peasants of Toman Head. But seriously can I play an Aiel? Btw will it work with Warband 1.127? I really hope so lol cause I NEED this mod!
  16. BloodyGlaives

Is anyone making a Wheel of TIme mod?

Yes, I was wondering if there were any mods being made for Warband based on the Wheel of Time series? It would be really cool because the series is just absolutely great. And it wouldn't be to hard because there's already a map and factions given so theres no need to brainstorm ideas for...
  17. BloodyGlaives

B Medieval Musket Era Son of the Dragon, a Warband mod

There has to be an option at the option to impale your prisoners lol
  18. BloodyGlaives

SP Fantasy Assassins' mod

I have one suggestion and that is to make the assassin uniform look more... assassiny, but other than that it sounds great!
  19. BloodyGlaives

Downloading Mods

I've been having trouble lately for some reason, when I click a link to download a mod theres an error and it says "Page cannot be found" I thought it was just that one mod but it didn't work for any of them. Whenever I click a link to download a mod from the Mbrepository or whatever it doesn't...
  20. BloodyGlaives

[S] Calradia at War - v1.1.1

I'd like to see a faction come across the sea, like the Seanchan in The Wheel of Time series.
Back
Top Bottom