Search results for query: *

• Users: Kosolov325
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How to store a certain value from a string? (WSE)

So, i'm trying to loop through an instance and then store a slot on it. the slot will be a number which had been taked from a string, but i have no idea why isn't working. Since that string will has random numbers and i can't know the exactly digits from it i did by Regex's research. #...
  2. Assign new strings into a previous string

It's possible to add new values inside a string? I'm trying to loop through an instance which has 48 slots... and i wanna assign their item_ids on a string with this "|" between the ids i did like that.. but isn't working str_ibank_message = "{reg24}|" (str_store_string, s3...
  3. get info by chat message?

Its possbile to take information by client chat? (I'm using WSE) (i'm creating a door/house owner system) I'm trying to get a message sent by the player and save in a string to check if that "text" has a player name (Otherwise i will create a menu, but i don't like this idea, because i dont...
  4. How do i save more values in one slot and check

i'm doing a door owner system.. so i did a simple checker, that work checking if the player have in a slot called ("slot player door key") the same value of the val1 from the prop were i setted in the map editor (try_begin), (neg|player_is_admin, ":player_id"), (gt...
  5. Warband door owner system

There are a way to do a door owner system by gold and by gold assuming a "database" for save the player ID's and using only server side scripts(WSE) for not force client side download? I need a "north" for this system, can someone help me? *I was thinking to use the base of DOORS system created...
  6. menus and item interaction

Were i can found the menus like the button "i" and were i can found the messages whom emites from objects in orange like the doors "Open" ? I'm trying to do some custom things to my native server like to press F in a door and came a simple menu were says "lock, unlock" i already done the...
  7. erro sting to player

I'm trying to send this messages in my language to player, but the ê or â this thing from my language : ) cant be understand by the game so... the game just remove this letters in the game. can someone help me? (multiplayer_send_string_to_player, ":player_id"...
  8. Bannerlord leak modding archives?

https://github.com/Bannerlord-Community-Mods It this already announciate to public? Documentations, PW/PK repository top bannerlord, Nice https://github.com/SmartPhoenix/Landsknecht Waiting for BL
  9. Simple string send to player

I'm thinking about to create a simply chat command /info just to sent to player who had wrote the command informations of the server, i'm thinking about to use the WSE but i read some threads and i see how is complicated. I need the game to go to a web server, like php for example etc... but its...
Back
Top Bottom