Search results for query: *

1. Gazzovski

MP Shields are op and there aren't enough skills to open up an opponent

Shields are fine. Learn to block, feint them into opening and use kicks. It also helps to have good footwork where you can out manoeuvre them and make them panic.
    Learning to block or kicking doesn't really help here, feinting is arguable too since you can just hold the shield up until you hear your opponent smack your shield.

I agree shield vs shield combat needs something to make it less "turn-based", since as it stands it's either pick an axe or gtfo, you'll just get merk'd by his buddies if your opponent wants to just delay and not fight.
  2. Gazzovski

MP Breakdown of current MP balance issues from personal experience

Some good points there. I've also noticed some weird ghost hits with normal weapons and blatant ones when couching, i've had me galloping straight into a stationary enemy horse that is sideways towards me only to end up bumping into him, my lance passing through doing 0 damage whatsoever. Couching is strong but i'd like it to atleast be consistent.
  3. Gazzovski

MP Countering cav in skirmish

Best way i've found is taking cavalry yourself, or depending if the map allows it, archers (may or may not work since horses have lots of armour and HP.)
  4. Gazzovski

MP Class limits please!!

this. limiting what players can do even further is NOT how you fix this issue.

This, most of the freedom in MP is already gone and if you want to hamstring some of the last player choice there is, why just not roll a dice and assign classes to players that way.
  5. Gazzovski

Berserker

Guy wearing a bear skin and a fur hat has more armour than the vlandian voulgier, legit.
Back
Top Bottom