Search results for query: *

1. Ridicilous income from workshops

After the new update, my incomes from workshops turned from 200 denars per day to 30k... I did not notice that at first and now I have 200k denars. So, I don't even know where I can spend them. I hope it'll be fixed soon
  2. Companions' skills

from character screen you can use the arrow at the top of the screen to see characters in your party.

also you can use encylopedia to check basic information about anyone in calradia
    Thank you a lot
  3. Companions' skills

How can I check skills of my companions?
  4. Autoblock?

I don't need an autoblock in the game, I think this blocking system is really fun and makes the game more interesting FOR ME. It takes time and skill to play well with the new system, so you have to practice it. But not everyone wants to play like that. It's funny when people say "Learn to play...
  5. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

What's wrong with you guys ? I dont use autoblock but let the people enjoy the game how they want to enjoy it, get a life jizz it's on single player not MP
    For sure, not everyone wants to have Mordhau type of fight in singleplayer. People just wanna chill sometimes
  6. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

Filthy casuals lmao
  7. Ошибки при запуске и при заходе на сервер Bannerlord.

Та же самая проблема, обновил дрова, переустановил два раза игру, пробовал отключать DEP в cmd, проверил cmd и антивирусом весь комп, чистил ошибки в реестре, пытался запускать от лица админа, удалять некоторые файлы, которые советовали, но ошибка "Инструкция по адресу "0x########" - обратилась к памяти по адресу "0x#######". Память не может быть "read"." до сих пор вылезает
Back
Top Bottom