Search results for query: *

1. SP - General We think co-op campaign for bannerlord is possible. and should be made

For won't be that, i wrote a lot things above.:facepalm:
  2. SP - General We think co-op campaign for bannerlord is possible. and should be made

i think the way to implement co-op or multiplayer is to give field battle or sieges or any event that "pauses" time. a time frame. for example every minute in field battle/siege count as 1 hour of time on game map. so your friend's party reinforcing you can come 5 minutes into the field battle or w/e idk. so time basically gets slowed instead of paused when an event happens.
    the main reason you'd want to play this game co-op is to have those field battles together right?
    No, I am not referring that. I want to play like that but also want to play apart.
  3. SP - General We think co-op campaign for bannerlord is possible. and should be made

I liked your opinions,but main reason ı didnt back up the 2 diffrent armies; was the time management, its kinda brain melting to solve it when ı think of it like; especially in early game you both hunt bandits, now imagine how annoying it would be everything to stop in the middle of the game, then everything countunies, then everything stops again etc. .
    For that reason, I thought that the time doesn't stop for anything else, also war. I also think that in wars always time should pass if in the singleplayer mode. If you don't enter a war, war's time depends on the armies' size. Else if you enter a war the time passing stops until your war's end. That is the problem I think. For example, think about a 600v600 war, if you don't enter this war it maybe lasts 2-3 days. But if you enter, its start and end will become in the same time.
  4. SP - General We think co-op campaign for bannerlord is possible. and should be made

I also think that being in the same party in co-op mode is good but, I think it will be better if the co-op playing could be in apart parties. 2 people will be playing in other computers, and becuase of that they can play the same game in different start points with respect to their choices of their family and appearance. And also I suggest you to make time passing always(i.e. being in a war or in a town). This feature will make you able to supply my opinion that I told at start. Thus, the 2 player of this co-op mode will be playing in the same time schedule without connecting with each other. They will be connecting with each other like two lords in the game. They can be opponent, ally etc. If this could be done, playing with your best friend will be very fun. I wish you a good day.
Back
Top Bottom