Search results for query: *

• Users: glanton
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. glanton

Recent changes to tournaments and horses/loot are ridiculous

Tournament maximum bet amount is reduced to 150 from 300 and odds for the player are now reducing after each tournament win. Max odds are increased to 3 from 2. Tournament prizes pool now includes all items (weapons, armour, and horses only) which have a value between 250-2000 (average 500)...
  2. glanton

Can't believe after 5000 years of development this is it

You'd think Taleworlds would have done a little better job with $250,000,000,000,000 budget and 5000 years to make the game. I can't be the only one disappointed with a lack of features like going to the moon or doing my math homework for me.
  3. glanton

Does anyone else get the feeling the game isn't finished yet?

The economy is totally whacked out, archers are extremely overpowered, some factions get steamrolled with no resistance, there's placeholder text all over in conversations, kings and emperors get captured by bands of illiterate looters, you can't even buy high level armor in stores, the list of...
  4. glanton

Give us experience from arena fights and tournaments

In the current build, players can't receive skill points while participating in arena fights and tournaments. This seems like a possible oversight because it's pretty silly. It's not like the fights in the arena aren't serious; I had a javelin thrown clean through my head during one arena fight...
Back
Top Bottom