Search results for query: *

1. PowerToni

Is multiplayer improved?

Hi there. Haven't played the game since june I think, due to lack of fun and content. Has multiplayer got better? Is it at least fun to play now as Warband or is it still the same as it was at launch (few maps, few servers, few modes, premade classes)? Thanks
  2. PowerToni

My dissapointment grows. Game still feels barren.

+1. This game as been sold as "almost finished, just needs some refinement", but I think the development isn't even at 50%. The lack of content is embarassing compared to their previous games. Let's not even talk about the multiplayer part. 8 YEARS GUYS, just remember that.
  3. PowerToni

Cavarly became stupid, and weaker in general

I noticed that with the latest patch horse archers don't run in circles anymore around the enemy, but they instead charge it frontally, with the consequence of getting killed like idiots. Cavarly instead, gets stuck very easily in the enemy and seems weaker, in fact I lost tons of cataphracts...
  4. PowerToni

Dislike the New Class System in Bannerlord Multiplayer

Multiplayer is already dying, and I think it's a combination of lack of effort from the devs in the multi section, the new class system that's boring and only 3 game modes. I struggled to find a siege match today, waited 25 minutes in queue, just to end the game in 3 minutes because the server crashed. Great.
  5. PowerToni

Can't find a single match

Today a friend of mine bought the game and wanted to do a siege together, but we couldn't find a single match. There isn't even one server in europe. Please, don't let the game die before it even begins.
  6. PowerToni

Why lords don't surrender? And also another use of the renown system

Would be nice (and realistic) that a lord with a party of 20 people I'm at war with would surrender to my army of 250 men. Never happened once. Also, I did a "bad guy" run, basically executing every lord I defeated. Wouldn't it be great if other people start to "fear" you? I mean, there's a...
  7. PowerToni

taleworlds does not care about the experienced players multiplayer scene

Hi guys, I'd like to say mine also on this topic. To me this multiplayer simply isn't funny in its current state. If Taleworlds would be selling single and multiplayer separated, I'd have asked a refund for multiplayer. While in the previous games you could say that the multiplayer was an extension of the game, in Bannerlord it's a completely different game at all; and it's just a bad, generic medieval game. The things that were making all previous TW multiplayer games special are missing. Plain and simple. Even sieges have become boring! I'll just continue playing single player until modders will make some good additions.
  8. PowerToni

The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

+1 to you.
    MP almost feels boring in its current state. It seems like a completely different game from SP. The lack of modes, servers, and equipment selection are a big disappointment. It definitely needs to have modes like captain co-op and others from fire&sword.
    I'd also love to see a "captain siege" mode!
  9. PowerToni

Main campaign over?

I'm 40 hours in the game now, can it be over yet? I joined the southern empire, since there was no way to destroy it. They took all the map, and the only quest active remaining is "conpiracy", which is stuck at around 1200/2000. There's nothing else left to do, since there are no more enemies to...
  10. PowerToni

Forest Bandit Hideouts

I managed to do it. I basically went to the closest city, where someone gave me a quest which asked me to kill 3 bandits party. Those parties came out from the hideout, making it empty, so after that I just had to deal with the final boss.
  11. PowerToni

Companion's party to follow you

Hello everyone, is it a way to ask your companion's party to follow you or do something specific? At the moment she's just going back and fourth between two villages, and that's pretty useless.. Thanks!
  12. PowerToni

Sending companions

Same here. My compaions just go back and fourth between 2 towns.
  13. PowerToni

Forest Bandit Hideouts

This is so annoying, I think I tried to clear the hideout maybe 20 times. The thing is that without it I cannot go on with the main quest.
  14. PowerToni

PLEASE balance hideouts

I think I've tried at least 20 times to beat a hideout to continue the main quest, but it's impossible. I'm playing on realistic, but you simply cannot do it 8 man vs 30. Enemy archers are destroying your troops in seconds, since they snipe them on sight. If I manage to get to the final boss, he...
Back
Top Bottom