Search results for query: *

1. xxxmech

Resolved its lagging when i and my army group get closer to closer.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.
    thank you for updates. it is better now :smile:
  2. xxxmech

Resolved its lagging when i and my army group get closer to closer.

its lagging when i and my army group get closer to closer. when my army group try to tear down the door, i have 10 fps till the door is broken. i think it is just because when i get closer to door npcs are confused what to do and it lags so much.
  3. xxxmech

In Progress game is lagging too much, will it be fixed ?

i know my gpu is i3 7100 but the min features want me to have i3 8100 to play it nice. will it be fixed ? and when ?
  4. xxxmech

thanks for comment !

thanks for comment !
  5. xxxmech

i actually have a pretty good pc. i have 1TB harddisk 1050Ti nvidia and 3i overclock 4GHZ cpu

i actually have a pretty good pc. i have 1TB harddisk 1050Ti nvidia and 3i overclock 4GHZ cpu
  6. xxxmech

[MEDIA] it took more than 10 hours to upload tho (stupid youtube issues)

it took more than 10 hours to upload tho (stupid youtube issues)
  7. xxxmech

thanks for comment !

thanks for comment !
  8. xxxmech

yesterday i received the beta key of bannerlord. i have downloaded it last night and i just...

yesterday i received the beta key of bannerlord. i have downloaded it last night and i just played it a few mins ago. I literally suck at playing atleast i got a few kills tho :grin: . Now i am rendering the video to upload video on youtube. hope you will like my 30fps experience
  9. xxxmech

[MEDIA] BANNERLORD KHUZAIT THEME SONG BASS BOOSTED

BANNERLORD KHUZAIT THEME SONG BASS BOOSTED
Back
Top Bottom