Search results for query: *

1. bannerknight

SP - General Companions ruels

Hello I’m currently playing the beta 1.0.1 I keep giving my companions their rulers(archers/cavalry/infantry/etc..) But they keep changing and return as infantry
  2. bannerknight

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Captive lords

Hello When you caught a lord and put it in a dungeon he is ransomed or escaped very quick and there is no reason that you keep lords captive unless you going to ransom them immediately .i think this unbalance the the game and lords should remain as captives for a little longer. Thanks .
  3. bannerknight

SP - General Companions

Hello I want to say that companions should really differ from one to other every type has the same story,they even have same title I think they need more depth in their storries and backgrounds. Thank for your hard working !
  4. bannerknight

Need More Info crashed image

hello https://ibb.co/hZGnkMh this happend when i am holding a bow.mount\unmount
  5. bannerknight

Resolved voice commands

hello it appears something is missing because when i call my troops the character only says inf and ranged no when i call the cav he says inf(just the voice and i can command all units)
  6. bannerknight

Need More Info peace making crash

so i was in peace talk and they accepted the offer but ended up attacking me and when i surrendered the game crashed .
  7. bannerknight

This behavior in battle must be fixed-own troops

Hello I think i’m not the only one who lost battles because of this strange behavior:when your enemy start fleeing (3 or 4)and the majority of your troops starts to chase them when there’s about 25 other still fighting and killing single troop one by one of whom chose to stop chasing and fight...
  8. bannerknight

Performance issue

I am very surprised that although i have i7-4770k/gtx1060 6 gb /8gb ram,I’m running the game on low settings ..? and it’s still very lagging and unplayable especially in battles(very small one) I tried many things including turning lights and shadow off but it’s not much better. I wonder what is...
  9. bannerknight

Beta is not working

So BL isn't working it crashes on launching saying this: unable to initialize steam APL anyone else have this problem ?
  10. bannerknight

Walking on water

Hello Walking on water doesn't reflect the fact that you're walking on water neither by sound (which there's none) or textures...i hope that would get improved.
  11. bannerknight

Aserai troops

Hello I have been playing BL for a quite good time and spent over 50 hours splitten between captain mode and TDM and i have something to talk about which is Aserai lacks good inf troops. I dont know why they lack heavy or medium armor though historically they fought with good armor and many...
  12. bannerknight

IT IS NOT JUST A GAME IT IS A WAY OF LIFE

Hello fellow warriors i would like to share this with you: I don't see Bannerlord as just a game , i see it as a dream which can never be true which is to live in the medieval era where life is simple and it just about improving your land and home ,having a family,conquer new lands and loot...
  13. bannerknight

Annoying CAMELS

Does anyone else feels annoyed while riding camels?! They are not as tall as they should be and moves like horses and the sound of their foot steps is just as same as horses. I think they need improvement.
  14. bannerknight

Painting and not only crafting !

Hello I have a suggestion which will make single player character look more realistic . Some times you play with a faction but wears another faction armor or dress like playing as an aserai prince while wearing some green britannic outfit which will be different for the desert aserai color so i...
Back
Top Bottom