Search results for query: *

• Users: YOG1
  • Order by date
  1. YOG1

In Progress Heartbreaker Achievement Broken on v1.1.5.21456

Heartbreaker achievement is still broken. Any news?
  2. YOG1

In Progress PS5 trophy issues ( minor clan / heart breaker ....)

Fix heartbreaker pls
  3. YOG1

SP - Battles & Sieges The game needs diplomacy

Overall, the player character needs control over what happens in their kingdom.
    - Arranged/arranging marriages (for strategic alliances) between specific NPCs need to be possible (the recently introduced marriage offers had an NPC lord offer his 54 year old widowed mother to the main character, and then to the main character's brother, while the marriage option for the female of child-bearing age [Svana] was impossible without console cheats - this is clumsy programming]
    - Decision to go to war: more control needed. When getting paid by another kingdom, it is nonsensical that 100% of lords want to go go to war with that kingdom. The PC should have an overall kingdom "plan" or strategy that the AI follows, e.g. "command and conquer all", "slow and steady growth", "short tactical campaigns".
    Alliances and peace treaties should be possible.

Etc.
    Agree with that
  4. YOG1

since the EA release they are working on balance. there were a lot of issues with snowballing, AI-decisions and so on and so on.
    there were so many discussions in here but the rows are now much thinner after... 4 years? in early access that its just boring to see this again.

everyone here wants a deeper diplomacy system. interactions with npcs, not only for here quest and do and go and so on. here are no emotional connections with the lords, ladies, wanderers, merchants and so on... everyone knows that.

thats why noone was answering this.
    And about balance. It's good that they are working on a balance. But excessive balance, independent of diplomacy, will spoil the game.

I have 1146 in the game now. There are 4 factions left, and the borders have not changed much since 1115, with the exception of a couple of castles and towns. If the point is to capture Calradia, then how can this be done without diplomacy and with such an excessive balance, when the war is limited to capturing the same castle constantly

175 / 5 000

Результаты перевода​

star_border

If the goal is to capture Calradia, then how can this be done without diplomacy and with such an excessive balance when the war is limited to capturing the same castle constantly
  5. YOG1

I think it would be nice to improve the diplomacy system in the game. Wars should last longer, as well as peace treaties with factions. One city or castle is recaptured an infinite number of times, like in Warband. It's boring. Make fewer wars on multiple fronts, please. Non-aggression pacts...
  6. YOG1

Resolved Wage limit stays after death of previous character

The fix only works for new campaigns sadly
    Got it. Thank you
  7. YOG1

How old is your save file where you experience this? The fix for this was sent a couple of patches ago but as far as I can tell it only applies with new save files after that fix got sent.
    Yesterday I run the game first since october 10 of 2021, I know that bug was fixed before, but now I playing again and my troops constantly deserting from the party, just like first time when than waige limit bug appeared
  8. YOG1

Summary: This problem again, after updates. You can see full description here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/wage-limit-stays-after-death-of-previous-character.446495/#post-9749327 Please help How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media...
  9. YOG1

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thank you for your attention
  10. YOG1

unfortunately not
    That's sad. Now I'm playing with 90 troops instead of 220:???:
  11. YOG1

Thanks for the update. Forwarding.
    I have the same problem. I send a save file via upload.taleworlds.com
  12. YOG1

Summary: When my character died, I started playing as her son that had previously his own party with wage limited to 1k gold. Now when I play as him, whenever my party wage is above 1k gold, troops leave my party. I cannot mark it to unlimited wage anymore since I play as that character.
    How to Reproduce: Make a party with clan owner heir and limit wage, then play as that heir and go above the limited wage.
    Have you used cheats and if so which: Unmodded version of the game
    I have the same problem. Did you fix it?
  13. YOG1

Mercenary Contract Length?

Fixed in last patch. Thank you Taleworlds!!
  14. YOG1

Clans recruit their current faction`s troops.

They just recruit what's in the pool of the town and city they get it from, but the base culture, so if it's a battanian town, you get battanian recruits, sturgian town, sturgian recruits. Right now there is no way of changing the culture, so if you're deep in sturgian territory, and you need to resupply your numbers, you gotta take the sturgian recruits if you don't want to waste the time going back to whatever home base you have
    Hm, it makes sens. So, it´s all about culture. I don´t know guys, I just prefer to see sturgian troops in all sturgia clans, aserai troops in all aserai clans and etc. It would be more, I don't know, organized? More... realistic? Do you remember what happened in Warband? Lords constantly changing factions and, as a consequence, each faction has had a lot of troops from other factions, more than their own troops...
  15. YOG1

Clans recruit their current faction`s troops.

Why not? It would be more logical and realistic. I hope it will be fixed
  16. YOG1

This needs to be fixed asap, it's ruining my game.

I can't rejoin the faction I was a mercenary with before, because I can't get relations above -10.
    i have the same problem bro :sad:
  17. YOG1

Becoming king of a pre-existing faction in Bannerlord, that would be awesome

Can I become king of default faction? (Sturgia, Battania, Vlandia and etc.) Or... Can I help to other clan in the kingdom take the throne? That would be pretty cool
  18. YOG1

I think it´s a bug. There´s no difference living a faction as vassal or ass mercenary. There´s no "contract" at all. You still get bad reactions of the lords. Lords should be grateful for you mercenary service :razz:
Back
Top Bottom