Search results for query: *

• Users: Pho8os
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pho8os

How to free your wife or clan leader out of prison?

I have 70 men with me, our faction is basically overrun by the Northern Empire. How do I free my wife and our clan leader?
  2. Pho8os

Elections and forming alliances?

I'm a noob to the game, 20h in but I still can't figure out how to get a castle or form an alliance to conquer it. I've joined armies or helped an attacker of my faction with my troops but I can I participate in the elections?
  3. Pho8os

Bug: Talking to the Garrison Commander crashes the game

Yea...so many unnecessary bugs in this game if only just one dev would have played and tested it... Handing in the 5 Vlandian Gallant Horses at the garrison in Talivel Castle crashes the game.
  4. Pho8os

Army of Poachers Quest freezes the game

....and kills your entire save, because there is no way to cancel a quest. This quest is also not fullfillable.
  5. Pho8os

Converting Beta client into EA client?

The beta client should have most of the data, if I have to download 60GB or more on Monday, I'll be able to play on Tuesday... Maybe it's possible to start the download, copy the files over and wait for the launcher to repair and download the rest of the files?
  6. Pho8os

Discount on GOG version

Bought it via GOG years ago how will I apply the 10 % discount on the steam version?
Back
Top Bottom