Search results for query: *

1. Commodore_Frank

[Bug] World map ground turns into the sky

Pretty self explanatory. I exited my first battle with looters and this appeared. Minimizing to make this post cleared it, actually Here's my specs. Win XP Core 2 Duo 3.16 GHz DX9 GeForce 9800GTX+ 4 GB RAM
  2. Commodore_Frank

[Suggestion/Poll] Arrow Stun on Non-blocking Shield

I was in a melee fight last night, and I was about to strike an enemy with my sword after drawing a swing with a juke, but suddenly an arrow hits my shield in the middle of my swing, stuns me for a short time, and allows the enemy to finish his swing that I was just about to interrupt. My...
  3. Commodore_Frank

[Suggestion] Remove turning accuracy penalty on throwing weapons

The turning accuracy penalty for bows is understandable, though a tad extreme. Throwing weapons, on the other hand, do not need this penalty at all. They're already inaccurate and very limited in range. I imagine the point of the penalty was to make close range archery harder, but as throwing...
  4. Commodore_Frank

[Suggestion] Slight Manual Block Improvement

I've noticed that when you're manual blocking against some of the particularly fast weapons (late edit: after you take a hit in this situation), they can just keep swinging and hitting you just as you get out of stun. During your stun time, you can't start manual blocking, so your window of time...
  5. Commodore_Frank

[Suggestion] Let the round end before changing maps

I know it's been mentioned in other threads before, but I don't believe I've seen a specific thread about it. Searches came up empty. It would be wonderful if the map would wait to change until the current round is over. It's such a pain to have a good (or potentially epic) fight ruined by the...
  6. Commodore_Frank

Khergits suddenly poor archers?

So, I normally play on the ground as Khergits to give some diversity to the team and for fun. Playing an archer today, it feels that there's quite a difference in archery skill on Khergits now. Their aimpiont is both wider and doesn't hold its place as long. I've had more success as even a Nord...
Back
Top Bottom