Search results for query: *

1. Deathstalker23

Kingdom Managment Tool.

Hey guys, love the mod, great work. I used tweakmb to shorten the build times a tad and also to lighten the negative effect of handing out fiefs because in any large kingdom it quickly becomes ridiculously bad to have to hand out anything at all because you end up with everyone hating you. But...
  2. Deathstalker23

[BUG] Xbow/Bow/Thrown weapon issue.

I dont know if this is because of lag or what is going on here but whenever i pull back to shoot/throw and weapon and then right click to cancel the throw the shot/throw still goes off a few seconds later often without any animation required. With the bow this isnt so bad because i almost never...
  3. Deathstalker23

Opinions on mods.

*Please understand that i completely expect this to turn into a flame war and anyone who lives up to my expectations is a .... well, very unintelligent person  :P* I am not asking for everyone to do my research for me and tell me all the mods i should play. I have played well over 20 mods...
  4. Deathstalker23

Improvement of the arming and promotion system.

Hey, love the mod but i had some ideas for it.   The current promotion/arming system seems kind of confusing and i had some ideas that might help. Since 90% of the soldiers eventually can get promoted to officers of one type or another there is no way to tell just by looking at your party list...
Back
Top Bottom