Search results for query: *

• Users: Honcho
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. JUST 3 TDM MAPS FOREVER?

TDM is the most played multiplayer game mode, 1 year + after full release we still have those same 3 maps from alpha. i'm not mad i'm just dissapointed
  2. Team Damage in Battle Server

This is not a post complaining about team damage, everyone understands it should be there. Later private servers can remove it if they wish. However I think 100% team damage is the worst thing to implement. Being punished for others mistakes sucks, being shot by your own archers sucks, being...
  3. No Chat Battle Server

Enter does nothig during game. i'm only able to type during voting screen and if i dont send the message it will remain bugged during next match, will not close no matter what i do or press.
  4. Team killer please ban him

You can see his name in the video. he's been doing this for a month now other players complained about his toxic behaviour. now that it's hard to kick people this behaviour goes unpunished (you can see a poll failing in the video). pls ban him for a decent amount of time if you short ban him he...
  5. Why isn't there a co-op Invasion game mode in multiplayer.

I thought an invasion game mode, were you repel hordes of AI invaders with fellow players, would be a no brainer for bannerlord multiplayer just like captain mode was a no brainer. Due to invasion and captain game modes being present in Warband multiplayer and other DLC like Viking Conquest...
  6. Kicked by Anti-cheat

So I keep get kicked by anti cheat when playing captain mode. Reason: Quiery time out Anyone else? update: it happens in all game modes now tdm siege and skimish
  7. Need More Info We have Cheaters?!?

Summary:A clan member told me a player with a chinese name approached to sell him cheats, he claims these cheats are most commonly used in Skirmish mode. Multiplayer hasn't seen much love in development but cheaters should't be allowed to ruin the experience How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if...
  8. SP - General EASY FIX FOR SIEGE TOWERS.

It's all about the tower bridge which gets dropped as soon as the 1st bot climbs up, allowing defenders to rush the tower easily without opposition. EASY FIX: 1) when siege tower gets to walls, give 1 minute timer before bots autodeployed to siege towers drop...
Back
Top Bottom